[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Were they just chuunis ?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

File: Medaka.Box.full.825059.jpg (141KB, 900x655px) Image search: [Google]
Medaka.Box.full.825059.jpg
141KB, 900x655px
I've reread Medaka Box a while ago. And it makes the story more cynical.

Medaka isn't some perfect human she's just pretending to be a mary sue, Hitoyoshi is an unimaginative normie who gets punished for it because he hangs around autists. The flask plan, and every related fight, were all just a gigantic live action roleplay. I mean, in a real school or hospital any project that aims to gather "special" or "abnormal" children would be to try to cure them from whatever disorder they have.

Kumagawa's and the minus are just antisocial. The "Plus" are the kind of weird but friendly and funny kid you can hang around with, whereas the minus are the weird kids that hang out alone. Notice how they have extremely OP abilities, that are just there to ruin everyone's fun.

Ajimu's some kind of teacher-figure, who plays along with the kids by inventing billions of powers while also trying to teach them to act normally. Which is why her arc was centered around stuff like sports, music and an election. And also why she chose Zenkichi as the main character, since he's the only normal person in the whole cast. Not to mention his "Devil Style" is litterally just there to prevent Medaka from acting like a mary sue. The story should've ended there honestly.

Iihiko's the only character who's actually serious about fighting, when Medaka says powers don't work on him, it's just because he doesn't go along with their delusions.

I know it's not the kind of manga you're supposed to take seriously. But if you interpret it that way it becomes a shonen about some special needs children growing up.
>>
>>158800910
Nishio Ishin is truly a God.
>>
I was surprised a lot of people didn't get this on the first read through, I thought it was obvious it was a meta on not only shonen but humans.
>>
>>158800910
>normie
Fuck off, cancerous crossboarder.
>>
>>158800910
You are wrong and may Allah forgive you for posting such garbage.
>>
>>158800910
Don't forget they lose their ""powers"" with age.
>>
Do chuunis exist in real life?
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.