[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

ID-0 episode 11

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

File: summoning my I-machine.jpg (84KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
summoning my I-machine.jpg
84KB, 1280x720px
What did you think of the last episode?
>>
File: autistic space loli.webm (418KB, 472x526px) Image search: [Google]
autistic space loli.webm
418KB, 472x526px
>>
>>158799030
its kinda going off the rails with the reveal of the antagonist's "plan".
One more anime with a good setting and interesting characters that shit the bed with a retarded overarching plot.
>>
I dunno, dropped it around episode four for just being generally terrible.
>>
>>158800947
>generally terrible.

4? I thought it was a pretty standard and fun episode that week.

>>158801204

They have foreshadowed most of this stuff in one way or another, so there were various early hints for those who care about consistency in the script. Maybe it's not to your personal taste, I guess, but I've been happy with how the threads are connecting.
>>
No cunt watches it.
>>
>>158803888
Because the world is unfair. Damn you, Netflix.
>>
Here's a bump. Finally got up to date yesterday with only 11 left to watch which I'll see later today. Doubt this'll be alive by then but better than just letting it die.
>>
>>158799030
PERUSOOOOONAAAA
>>
You know, if IDO said: "You can't defeat Rajeevs as you currently are, and here's why", - instead of: "Fuck you, I'll do it myself", Earth wouldn't have to lose half their fleet in ultimately useless attack plans.
>>
>>158799123
She can talk now? Or was she always able to and just chose not to?
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.