[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>just finished this for the first time What the fuck

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3

>just finished this for the first time
What the fuck did I just watch?
>>
>>158795927
Shit animated
>>
File: Well isnt this awkward.jpg (85KB, 350x524px) Image search: [Google]
Well isnt this awkward.jpg
85KB, 350x524px
>>158795927
congratulations newfag. Too bad you have to be 18 to post here
>>
You watched a love letter to Ideon, Ultraman, Laputa, and Gundam, that throws religious shit everywhere because it looks cool.
>>
>>158795927
You watched Money slowly go down the drain mixed with so much religious symbolism that basically any flaw could be construed as intentional
>>
>>158796230
>religious symbolism
It's not symbolism if there's no actual meaning behind it. They just chose Catholic shit because it never took off in Nipland and was weirder in their eyes.
>>
Just know that this series was made to make people think it's deep and well written when in actuality it's just edgy clusterfuckery for the sake of cool.
>>
>>158796282
I'm aware. Shame because it was pretty good until about E20.
>>
>>158795927
Ideon rip-off
>>
>>158795927
If you stopped promoting this, kids would stop learning about this and we would stop having this stupid thread every fucking day.
>>
>>158795927
You watched a show with one of the best art direction ever. Now watch the movie.
>>
>>158796280
The fuck are you talking about?

It's Judaic not Catholic and some elements of the plot loosely follow Judaic mythology.
>>
File: CqPlORCUEAA7Lgp.jpg (516KB, 1457x2048px) Image search: [Google]
CqPlORCUEAA7Lgp.jpg
516KB, 1457x2048px
>>158795927
welcome newfriend!
>>
>>158801117
>Angelic Days is canon

Nigga, ME!ME!ME! is canon to the eva universe, and there is nothing you can say to change my mind.
>>
>>158795927
>What the fuck did I just watch?
You just watched the 90s Valvrave
>>
>>158795927
Some jap telling you that people don't need to "get you", that you should stop being a pussy afraid of being hurt by people and people may be worth.
>>
>>158796029
I didn't watch Eva until I was 20.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.