[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Retro Thread

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 6

Watching Makiba no Shōjo Katori, finally.
And found I new character to hate.
>>
File: 1468395548149.jpg (3MB, 1500x2121px)
1468395548149.jpg
3MB, 1500x2121px
>>158791791

Venus>Mercury>Jupiter>Moon>Mars
>>
Nearly finished with Turn A, it's been an absolute joy and is shaping up to be in my top three Gundam series so far from what I've seen of the franchise.
>>
File: ba9.jpg (142KB, 1600x1131px)
ba9.jpg
142KB, 1600x1131px
>>158791791
Thought that was Disney's Cinderella for a sec (I think she wears a head apron while cleaning the floor).
>>
File: mpv-shot000133.jpg (189KB, 1436x1080px) Image search: [Google]
mpv-shot000133.jpg
189KB, 1436x1080px
>>
>>158795022

How do the rest of Dezaki's series stack up to ROV?
>>
File: momo401.jpg (151KB, 999x816px)
momo401.jpg
151KB, 999x816px
>She sees your truck
>>
File: tylor2.jpg (223KB, 640x915px)
tylor2.jpg
223KB, 640x915px
because its related
CAPTAIN TYLOR REBOOT NEXT SEASON, er ..alt version
>Musekinin GalaxyTylor
>Taking place in a very distant in future, the adventure begins when a boy meets a certain girl. The Pan Galaxy Republic has declined and so have many empires. This resulted to people in the galaxy being scattered. Living in the peaceful side of their world, Banjou, who picks up trashes at the spherical wall met a girl, frozen, in a broken spaceship. There are bad guys who chase her, and thus, the quiet galaxy suddenly became lively. Little did he know that the frozen girl is Goza 168th, the key to decide the destiny of the whole universe. Overcoming hardship, the two embarks on a trip to make the Galaxy Republic alive again. It may be a difficult challenge, but it's alright, let's progress slowly! A comedy of irresponsible galaxy trip begins!

pic related

i know i know, but im stil;l gonna watch it
>>
>>158795079
Oniisama e and Ie Naki Ko are masterpieces.
Ashita no Joe is great as well, but I was more impressed by the manga.
>>
>>158795337

I was planning on watching Joe over the summer, for some reason I'm really in the mood for some sports manga.
>>
How is Giant Gorg? It feels like it has Ideon vibes and I love it when the giant robot actually seems to have sentience and isn't just a plot device, one thing I loved about Ideon was the robot was actually alive with a mind of its own.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.