[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Dragon Maid!

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2

File: hnnnggg.png (383KB, 854x934px) Image search: [Google]
hnnnggg.png
383KB, 854x934px
Ask someone who just binged watch all 13 episode today of Dragon Maid and managed to not beat my meat AT ALL
>>
>>158790377
The only worth thing about this show was that you could fap to the obvious pandering from kyoani and you didn't
>>
>>158790377
It's not exactly hard to achieve, if you're a lolicon at least.
>>
>>158790377
What did you feel when Shouta played Sumo with Lucoa's boobs in his sleep?
>>
>>158790484
>not fingering your skin flute as soon as Kanna shows up
Nani?
>>
>>158790726
It's because it was an anti-lolicon shit adaptation that removed all loli lewd scenes, meme spouter kid.
>>
>>158790539
touched my penis a bit but maintained my composure and powered through till episode 13 finished.
>>158790484
I dont quite like that the show panders too much to lolicons like the doujins are all towards kanna and theres less queztalcoatl
.>>158790440
It kind of happen as a challenge like, I really wanted to fap so bad but somehow my brain took it upon me to go mind over body training
>>158790726
it was hard. my dick.
>>
>>158790815
>show panders to lolicons
Fuck off meme spouter shit, it's the exact opposite.
>>
Tohru's genuine, passionate chorogon love should have been enough to settle your dick, you pleb.
>>
>>158790879
well they do pander to quite a large audience but mainly all I've seen in the doujins are kanna doujins majorly
>>158790884
I am actually moved by the simplenes/slice of life type of anime it was. a kind of living content with everyday stuff. an ideal goal and possibly achievable with the right people in your life.
yes it got my dick and heart hard af
>>
>>158790972
Kanna's design was great to get lolicon artists jump on it, and with such a trend following community, they hopped on the bandwagon.
But the series itself was anything but loli pandering.
>>
>>158791062
its a jack of all trades approach which works really well in a slice of life setting
>>
File: cuts.png (989KB, 608x1952px) Image search: [Google]
cuts.png
989KB, 608x1952px
>>158791150
>jack of all trades
It's just KyoAni being anti-lolicon fucks like always.
On the other hand they really upped up the shota's and Lucoa's fanservice and screentime, they weren't even supposed to be on the beach.
>>
>>158791206
it was a filler episode (allegedly) with a significant character development from Tohru and Kobayashi
>>
>>158791206
didn't the scene where the third and fourth red x's in your pic happen in the show, though?
like, i'm almost sure of it. perhaps the angle was different.
>>
>>158791271
>>158791458
anyway, I am off to sleep, its 2am and I have work. It was nice talking to you guys.
let the thread die or continue your conversation, up to you
cheers
>>
>>158791458
>>158791629
The difference was in all case that the anime made didn't use lewd angles, and either subtly or abruptly change loli lewd out.
That involves every case where we saw Kanna buttcheeks, they didn't show in the anime even at the most impossible angles..
>>
>>158790377
>binged watch
Fuck off.
>>
>>158790377

WORLD CLASS
>>
>>158790377
I saw the character designs and when I saw Lucoa I knew the episode she was going to first appear in was the one where I'd wack off
I did it more then expected.
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.