[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Monster

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1

File: 18793.jpg (31KB, 225x309px) Image search: [Google]
18793.jpg
31KB, 225x309px
Wanted to read/watch it. Should I watch anime adaptation or read manga?
>>
>>158775141
watch the anime while reading the manga and taking note of the disparities between the two mediums, then make a thread of your findings letting people know if they should watch or read it
>>
>>158775141
Yes.
>>
>>158775141
Doctor is a killer.
>>
>>158775141
The anime follows the manga pretty much frame by frame down to the damn text. It's one of the best adaptations around.
>>
Hope you're up for 80 filler episodes and one-episode side character arcs
>>
This shit dragged on so long
>>
both are great and by far one of the best titles ever made
>>
>>158775141
Neither, Monster kind of sucks and isn't written that well despite how hard Anime News Network and Evageeks masturbate to it, case in point >>158776435
>>
Isn't the only complete scanlation utter shit?
>>
>>158775863
>>158775775
>>158777569
This.

Not only does it feel like 99% filler but I remember it eventually just feeling like the story should have ended and the writer was just making shit up to keep dragging it out. I marathoned the entire series but it was more out of commitment than anything since that shit just wasn't enjoyable past a certain point.
>>
>>158775141
>>
Read the manga, while it may not be the holy grail of manga, it's fine. If you are ever in doubt about which medium to use, default to manga. There are very few cases in which the anime is better.
>>
>>158781174
>There are very few cases in which the anime is better.
Such as?
>>
>>158781374
Only one off the top of my head, Code Geass. Although I heard that the manga was actually an adaptation of the anime, but I never care about stuff like that. It was just plain fucking bad.
>>
>>158782575
Yeah, CG is anime original
What was so bad about it? I heard it removed the mecha and shit.
>>
>>158775141
Read the manga listening to the OST. Pacing, dialogues and visuals are much better.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.