[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Kuroshitsuji 129

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 1

File: Kuroshitsuji.png (235KB, 906x668px) Image search: [Google]
Kuroshitsuji.png
235KB, 906x668px
CONFIRMED!
>>
>>158764173
I don't get, how long was he gone? I don't read this comic book sorry.
>>
wew
>>
I need to pick this back-up. All this twin/double talk has got me interested again.
>>
Just as expected tbqh
>>
>>158764173
Are there theories on the full story? Why is he evil? Why did he even disappear? And why is he only back now?
>>
>>158764173
You know Yana's going to go all out with the twincest motifs.

>>158765336
He disappeared because he was literally dead.
>>
>>158765426
Oh, so this is undertaker's scheme I take it.
>>
>>158765336

Fake Ciel murdered him.
>>
>>158765336
>>158766266
Nah, the cultists who tried to summon sebastian did.
>>
>no servant noticed the lack of eyepatch
>>
>>158766293
I firmly believe the backstory will be longer than just that. Sebastians reaction to "True Ciel" is confusing.
>>
>>158767211
Actually, sebastian's reaction makes sense. True ciel gets sacrificed to summon him and now he's "alive" in front of him. Of course he'd be confused.
>>
I recently picked up the manga again and I'm once again up to date. Honestly, I've forgotten why I enjoyed it in the first place, I really hate the fucking fortune teller shit arc. Can someone remind me of where the overarching plot is going, because atm it seems like any sense of actual plot has vanished, and it's all just fujo bait.
>>
>>158768736
you're kinda right

i would say that the main plot is somehow woven into/distilled in arcs of mostly filler, not unlike detective conan
>>
>>158767024
Finny knew it wasn't him.
>>
>>158767261
Well one would expect Sebastian to be more aware of this sort of things, its surprising he´s surprised
>>
>>158768736
The gist of the plot is:

Ciel wants to get revenge for what was done to his family, and has to do his work as the Queen's Watchdog at the same time. We haven't seen much of the people behind the conspiracy yet, apart from the creepy old Baron who was obsessed with him and only a minor figure in the cult.

Meanwhile, the Undertaker has a close connection to the Phantomhive family, and has been doing the whole zombie thing. Apparently that, plus the blood transfusion stuff, was all for the end goal of bringing back the real Ciel, for some reason. I don't think the cult has much to do with this, yet.

And a lot of fujo bait.

>>158765336
I'm not sure he's "evil" but I can't figure out why he went after Agni/Soma. My guess is, he's full yandere for his sickly younger brother, and being an undead zombie thing with potentially no soul has probably knocked a few screws loose. I think his main target is Sebastian, in order to save his little sickly brother's soul. Everyone else who ticks him off or gets in his way is collateral.
>>
So, how long ago did the first theory appear? In 2009?
>>
>>158770049
Finny felt something was off, that's not enough for
>SUDDENLY, FOR THE FIRST TIME EVER, BOTH EYES
>>
>>158764173
looks kinda like Vincent
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.