[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why is Super's recent arc so shit

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

File: IMG_0983.jpg (28KB, 284x177px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0983.jpg
28KB, 284x177px
Man the recent tournament arc been boring lately.
It's been like 3 months and it's only now that the plot feels like it has progressed.
Frieza is cool and all but he honestly feels overused at this point. Jiren the guy who we are supposed to be hyped about is just a generic alien who doesn't even get any lines.

Not to mention that all of the other universes feel like a bunch of jobbers and gimmicks.

U6 Saiyans are just badly designed with most of them looking like stick figures.
Not to mention that them going SSJ easily takes away any sort of excitement you might've had for the first female SSJ.
Hit has always been a boring character to me and I don't even know why people like him. Frost is unnecessary now that Frieza is back.
The other two I don't even remember their names
It's also kinda of retarded how none of the characters care about the world being destroyed.
>>
It's ok U10 will save the show
>>
>>158738335
U10 are the biggest shitters though.
>>
>>158738561
What are you talking about swole bros are going to win the tournament
>>
>>158738744
They aren't even the /fit/ universe Jiren gains blow them out of the water.
>>
>>158738270
>Why is Super's recent arc so shit
You are shit
>>
Everyone forgets how bad filler in DBZ was because they either watched it from a download and marathoned through it or they watched on Toonami and got a new episode every day. This is the first time a large chunk of the Dragon Ball fandom in the West has had to deal with weekly Dragon Ball filler.
>>
>>158741116
>watched it from a download and marathoned through it

Thats the way that filler is the most noticeable though.
And "the west" dealt with weekly episodes for years the difference is that we were kids so anything was cool
>>
File: 1488729788445.jpg (326KB, 1437x1215px) Image search: [Google]
1488729788445.jpg
326KB, 1437x1215px
>>158738270
Every Super arc has been shit, OP, and so has the filler.
First Arc: Battle of the Gods, except way longer, way more boring, with much worse animation.
Second Arc: RoF, also way longer, also much worse animation, also much more boring.
Third Arc: U6 Tournament.
A fucking tournament, which is dragon ball tradition sure, except the enemy side had literally one(1) character that could put up a fight. And the designs were hot garbage, except for Vados and Champa.
Fourth Arc: Zamasu. It was really interesting for the first few episodes, when Black was a mystery, and it even had bits of okay animation. But by the time Black's retarded identity and motivation gets revealed it's just stupid asspull after asspull ending in an end so terrible that the characters had to just laugh it off and pretend nothing bad happened. Also, the animation took a nosedive by the end. Literally only good for memes.
Fifth Arc: Tournament of Power.
Dozens of filler episodes under the excuse of "gathering new members". There is no way they'll pull off an 80-fighter battle royale clusterfuck competently, either.
>>
>>158741116
>>158741912
That's why you read the manga instead of watching Toei trash. Still, the DBS manga is trash too, but at least it doesn't have filler.
>>
>>158742248
Eh I manage enjoy both to some extent.
>>
>>158742248
>That's why you read the manga instead of watching Toei trash. Still, the DBS manga is trash too, but at least it doesn't have filler.
This. Also the time invested in Super is much shorter if you only read the manga, which is a good thing.
>>
>Toyocucks are still here
I guess you needed a place to go to after getting btfo.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.