[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

O

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 2

File: Capture.png (544KB, 1178x732px) Image search: [Google]
Capture.png
544KB, 1178x732px
O
>>
>>158721375
How autistic are you going to be? Is it that weird that someone with God ki can do god techniques?
>>
>>158721375
SHIT NIGGA
>>
>>158722089
considering whis and beerus implied goku/vegeta can become god of deaths themselves, it's not that odd
but that he learned how to do it by just watching it once, that's pretty fucking stupid. Unlike the kamehameha it's not just focusing energy in a giant ball, it's a specific method. Remember how goku had to train a full year from masters to learn instant transportation?
>>
>>158723457
This and also it's such an antithetical technique to Goku and his entire MO. All he wants is a good fight. This is a technique to bypass that. It ends fights, pure and simple. And you can say, well, Goku doesn't have to use it, and that's true, but now it'll always be there nagging at the back of your head.

Why did Goku let that villain destroy the planet instead of just hakai'ing him, you'll think.
>>
>>158721375
>it's DB being DB
on other news, the sky is blue
>>
>>158721375
MY
>>
>>158723619
I agree, Goku has been pretty aversed from using techniques built essentially for killing.

He after all, still insists on using kamehameha after all these years despite the fact that as far as ki-techniques go, it's on the weaker side.
Sure, it's a move that sort of runs in the family, but it is also supposed to be inferior to Dodon ray in terms of power.

I don't think Goku ever showed interest in using Kikoho or Kienzan either despite those being pretty damn energy efficient as far as techniques go.
>>
>>158722089
Why hasn't Zamazu used it then if all you need is god ki
>>
>>158724058
HAKAI
>>
>>158723457
>By seeing him use it once
Pure headcannon. He could have seen it multiple times, most people rationalize him learning the hakai because he learned the Kamehameha the first time he saw it. People are seriously underestimating Goku's fighting potential.
>>158724603
Has he lived with a god of destruction? Trained under an angel?
>>
>>158725554
He experienced it first hand and somehow learned to merge with the universe itself but couldn't do that?
>>
>>158725554
>Pure headcannon. He could have seen it multiple times,
Oh the irony.
>he learned the Kamehameha the first time he saw it.
And it was much weaker than the real thing and wasn't used to attempt to finish the arc villian, here he is using it for the first time ever and would've finished Zamasu if the latter hadn't taken someone hostage with his asspull portals.
>>
>>158722089
Why doesn't Vegeta do it then?
>>
>>158725554
There's also the off-chance he saw Beerus use it during the based poo-stick episode, though that's not part of Toyo's manga so I guess it doesn't matter here.
>>
>>158725700
Name one time Vegeta tried to learn someone else's techniques.
>>
>>158725790
So "muh pride" is what prevents him from actually doing something that could save Trunks?
So much for that character development.
>>
>>158724271
Not realising that the Kamehameha is the most reliable, mid-range ki concentration attack in the universe at this point is speed reader tier. Cell adopted the Kamehameha as his primary beam, so did Buu. It being weaker than the dodon ray is irrelevant when it's been perfected as much as it has over the course of the manga.
>>
File: cjvNVOd.png (180KB, 359x885px) Image search: [Google]
cjvNVOd.png
180KB, 359x885px
What did Toyotaro mean by this?
>>
>>158721375
Gokufags should be happy about this.
>>
>>158724271
The dodon is merely a pinpoint attack, while the Kamehameha is wide range
imagine it similar to a sniper and a shotgun. Both powerful guns, but for different uses.
>>
>implying goku didnt do light beams spam in super

nigger, goku now literally spam energy beam in every fights
>>
>>158722089
a little
>>
O
>>
>>158721375
Wait, now Goku can do what Beerus did? Then what's the point of fighting anymore if you have cheats?
>>
>>158721375
is kakarotto dead?
Thread posts: 26
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.