[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why was this such a terrible show?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 5

File: 52855l.jpg (94KB, 289x450px) Image search: [Google]
52855l.jpg
94KB, 289x450px
Why was this such a terrible show?
>>
Nah.
>>
>>158694528
Gainax has been shit for a while now
>>
File: 100%edge.jpg (419KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
100%edge.jpg
419KB, 1280x720px
It was good and edgy Yura was best Yura.
>>
I actually enjoyed this show very much despite what everyone else say. To me, this is a solid show because I treat it as a "teaching tool." I am an avid airsoft player and I work part time at an airsoft store as well. The show in my opinion, is a great show that teaches the basics of airsoft and the guidelines on how to enjoy the sport to the fullest despite some "unrealistic wacky moments."

For example, it teaches viewers that this is a team sport, being too full of yourself or taking it too seriously would isolate oneself like Yura, the show tells everyone to not be like Yura.

In Japan, you have individual select players that would cosplay as non-military chracters or characters from anime like Kancolle, and just recently, Kaban from Kemono Friends. The show tells its viewers that in airsoft, you can be whoever you like (to a certain degree). Cosplay is part of the fun.

Finally, the show tells the viewers to follow the rules well to enjoy the game, because no one wants cheaters and everyone should enjoy the game as a hobby and not treat it like a real warzone, etc etc.

I liked the ending, because it illustrates that everyone prefers fun and good natured players willing to contribute a fun time for oneself and others. My view of C3 is purely through the lens of soemone who wishes to show it to newbies to get a good idea of what airsoft is... Kinda.
>>
Was there ever any other anime that developed the main character that way?
They never have the balls to make some friendly main develope a negative character trait over time. Almost all developments are just from evil to good or from shy guy to fighter for friendship.
>>
File: Yura.jpg (155KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
Yura.jpg
155KB, 1280x720px
Yura-kou is cute
>>
To add on to my original comment, do a google search on "Green Mountain Rangers" and you'll know why I see C3 as a good show.
>>
>>158694528
You mean Spec ops : the line - the anime?
>>
File: 1401808193642.jpg (345KB, 684x5000px) Image search: [Google]
1401808193642.jpg
345KB, 684x5000px
>>158696199
Yura's wild ride was great, but I think some people are actually put off by that. There came a point when everyone except Rento was being a bitch.
>>
>>158694528
But it was fun?
>>
>>158697810
Well the ED was fun.
>>
I thought a masterpiece
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5_6LvKWy5vo
Obligatory.
>>
>>158694528
It was supposed to be about cute girls doing cute airsoft, but instead it turned into non-stop suffering, angst, and torment.

I honestly can't believing anyone finished it.
>>
>>158696505
She was until she cut her damn hair
>>
File: 1378023872732.jpg (151KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
1378023872732.jpg
151KB, 1280x720px
>>158694528

I enjoyed it, but only because I watched it with /a/.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=muehxvezYmI
>>
>>158699599
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5_6LvKWy5vo

UnIronically, for once /v/, out of all places, helped me to enjoy.
>>
It was well made, but I can see why the drama turned people off. The jazzy OST was great.
>>
This show had an awful clusterfuck of a plot, but I admire it in a way because there is no other anime I've seen that tackles the exact kind of autistic obsession that I get over games and sports and the downward spiral that results from it.
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.