[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Mousou Telepathy thread, after the bombshell that was dropped

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 1

File: IMG_7137.jpg (191KB, 640x1048px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_7137.jpg
191KB, 640x1048px
Mousou Telepathy thread, after the bombshell that was dropped in the raws.

>So that's it, huh? We some kind of Mousou Telepathy?

Really, NOBEL?
>>
>>158686022
I'm kinda afraid to ask, but what is this about?
>>
>>158686022
She's too accurate for it to be just mousou
>>
How far are we from the latest raws? to know if I want to spoil myself or keep up with the scanlation.
>>
Can't be, unless she's so extremely skillful at reading people it doubles as that.
Otherwise she's a schizo and should be hospitalized.
>>
>>158686022
>IMG_7137.jpg
There is that many pages already?
If so....fffffffffffffffffffffff wil we ever catch up?
>>
>>158686022
shes an old lady scientist cake pretending to be a highschool girl?
>>
Can someone explain what is going on here? I'm genuinely too retarded to understand.
>>
>>158686022
is she saying the peoples thoughts she heard were just what she she thought they were thinking? cause that sounds like some bullshit
>>
>>158689590
Nah Mana puts that to the test.
>>
>>158689244
>>158686022
>What I had always thought
>were the "thoughts of others"
>were all
>My delusions?
>>
>>158690207
So in other words the entire premise was a lie?
>>
>>158690323
That's what she thinks, I guess. We'll see if she snaps out of it. She managed to convince Mana so she's very good at reading people anyway.
>>
>>158690323
The title of this series is literally Delusional Telepathy
>>
>>158690323
For a while now Aya has been having incorrect delusions. She saw images inside people's heads but they all turned out to be incorrect. This prompted her to question if the delusions up until now were all fake.
>>
>>158690423
Perhaps her telepathy only worked 100% as long as she herself was an empty shell.
Developping a personality fucked with her ability.
>>
>>158690560
There are so many theories floating around I don't even know what to believe anymore.
It could be that her powers are completely fake and she's been living a lie.
It could also be that she can only hear the words but the images are made up by her own mind.
It could also be that her powers have been degenerating.

Nobel really pulled a fast one on all her readers in the past couple chapters. Everyone is completely clueless now.
>>
>>158690207
Unless everything we have ever seen in the yonkoma was always imaginary too, there's really no way that's true.
>Mana constantly has talks with her through her ability
>she figured out Toda is in love with her from basically nothing
>for that matter, their entire first meeting
Mana would have to be faking it all for some reason, really well too. Nakano would have to actually be able to read Toda's emotions and desires perfectly all with his stoneface (since he did try to get closer to her, we know for a fact she had no involvement in it). There's no way she can read what's on their mind that well without actual telepathy.
The whole fainting at summer festival thing would have to have massively different reasons too.
And, well, why would she delude herself into believing she has powers when she doesn't? She hates them, she thinks they make her life worse in every way, and the first time she told about it to her mother, she was a child and really scared. I doubt a pretend game really would go that far, unless Aya is really wrong in the head for some reason and yet can subconsciously read people perfectly at the same time, all the time, except for now for some reason.
Overall, it would just reek of bullshit as a plot move too, since it would both betray the premise and raise major problems. There's something else going on here.
>>
>>158690631
1 is straight up impossible without going into hack territory.
2 is most likely.
3 could be interesting if NOBEL decides to go into the origins of her powers, but that might change the tone of the manga a little too much.
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.