[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What do you think of this series?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

File: ac.jpg (174KB, 640x960px) Image search: [Google]
ac.jpg
174KB, 640x960px
What do you think of this series?
>>
>>158674278
Great idea. Terrible development. Too much plot conveniences, bland characters, plot armor and poor villains. GTO is better.

For some reason sold more than 20 millions volumes.
>>
>>158674278
it was eh. agree with anon about the plot convenience.
>>
>>158674278
I enjoy it and the butthurt it creates
>>
>>158674278
Bitch-sensei
>>
Much better than I thought.

The idea is something like only japs could make.
Every character has its time and everybody grow up.

Also, Nagisa bestest girl.
>>
Forced shonen jump meme
>>
>>158674278
Great start, but poorly executed after that.
The first 2-3 arcs were entertaining, but got stale fast. After the flashback arc everything went to shit really quick.
>>
File: 1497503751569.jpg (265KB, 1080x1296px) Image search: [Google]
1497503751569.jpg
265KB, 1080x1296px
>>158674278
The yellow octopus teacher isn't enough to warrant my attention, so even today I don't know what it is about. I only know it was rushed out of the door.
>>
I liked it until one girl turned out to be an evil murder monster all along with no buildup whatsoever. Just felt like he desperately needed to boost her popularity.
>>
>>158674278
I really liked it, even though, for some moments, it was the shonen version of Home Alone. The ending was like poetry.
>>
>>158674278
surprised me they could ACTUALLY show every single kid in the class and give them some growth
>>
>>158674278
Is it better or worse than Neuro? I watched that anime by the same author long time ago and I didn't like it very much
>>
>>158678069
Way better
>>
>>158674278
Nagisa is best girl
>>
>>158677832
Those oversized eye contacts aren't as obvious as I originally thought they would be.
>>
Good anime but how they made the ending fucking sucked, the song wasn't fucking necessary

It didn't do the manga justice

Skip the last two eps and read the manga to finish the series, its a lot more personal

Literally the anime and manga end the same way so you wont miss anything
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.