[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Darwin's Game

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

File: Darwin's Game Rain.jpg (386KB, 1200x1680px) Image search: [Google]
Darwin's Game Rain.jpg
386KB, 1200x1680px
When an analyst loli saves a mediocre manga.
>>
>>158655658
No, Shuka best girl.
What would Themis' sigil be?
>>
>>158656626
But Shuka is so useless even though she's supposed to be some tough undefeated queen.
>>
>>158657015
Her version of the 3 piggies is still the best short story I ever heard. And the way she dealt with One was just badass. Same as her bet with Themis, right as you think she ruined the strategy, she makes it more interesting than before.
But the best think about Shuka is how she's a psychopath without even having some sort of sad backstory. She's just that murderous by nature.
>>
File: Shuka the Joke.png (876KB, 1557x1200px) Image search: [Google]
Shuka the Joke.png
876KB, 1557x1200px
>>158657594
>15 Chapter Treasure Hunt Game.
>Undefeated Queen.
>All you managed to fucking do was drown.

The whole psychopath thing would be cool if only I could still take her seriously.
>>
>>158655658

She looks surprisingly okay with getting raped by plants
>>
>>158657801
She still had a lot of rings and killed a lot of people before. They just had to introduce this new character with an overpowered ability in a big way and what way is bigger than taking down Shuka. And let's not forget Ryuuji was about to get killed too. Do you think Rain would have done any better in their place? I don't think so.
And I'm not saying I don't like Rain or whatever, I like most of the characters.
>>
>>158658001
Rape is unwilling, is she willing?
>>
>>158658131
I agree Sui and Souta are tough opponents and it's understandable to be beaten by them. But as I said, it was pretty much all Shuka did in the Treasure Hunt game. It wouldn't really be a problem if she actually did something else to make up for it.

Ryuji and Rain at least had great contributions in the fight against One and finding information about the treasure.
>>
>>158658646
>Ryuji and Rain at least had great contributions in the fight against One and finding information about the treasure.
I like that about this manga, everyone has their moment to shine. Even if the treasure hunt was a low point for Shuka, I think she recovered well enough afterwards. Just reread the car chase, she is the only character seen so far to hold her own against fox-lady forgot her name.
>>
>>158658783
Yeah, reading that bit, I was relieved she finally managed to be useful.
>>
>>158657801
This made me mad. They introduce this girl with a badass reputation and reduce her to a damsel in distress, it's like they can't make up their mind.
>>
So let's go back to my other question.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Themis
What's her sigil?
I actually want Kaname to lose just to see how the author would handle it.
>>
This manga takes way too much from Fate/Stay Night. The main character especially is literally Shirou, even down to his older self blacksmithing and teaching him how to use his ability. Plus the boxer guy who's just fucking Gilgamesh.
>>
>>158655658

>teases tentacle ecchi with the hot loli
>gives us nothing
Cruel artist
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.