[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

just finished watching the anime. Why was Mega-nee so retarded?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 4

File: 8e0.jpg (17KB, 218x222px) Image search: [Google]
8e0.jpg
17KB, 218x222px
just finished watching the anime. Why was Mega-nee so retarded?

>zombie outbreak
>has emergency response manual for situations like this
>first thing on her mind isn't to refer to the manual for potential cure or a proper quarantine shelter nearby
>spends time making shitty Macgyver barricades with her students instead
>dies because of it
>doesn't even tell the students about the manual while she's dying instead says shit like "I'm glad to be your teacher"
wtf??
>>
File: Ruude.png (154KB, 800x800px) Image search: [Google]
Ruude.png
154KB, 800x800px
>>158628883
>watching the anime
The manual wouldn't say "THE CURE TO THE ZOMBIE AIDS IS DICKS." You also failed to notice that all the public buildings in the city were designed to be self-reliant for a period of months. Besides, all the actual vaccines for the different plagues Randall Corp was developing was kept in the basement.

Also, Megu-nee was still alive when Yuki found the pupper. Megu-nee found that it was already bitten so when Yuki wasn't looking, took it to the faculty office, chained it, and then recorded it turn into a zombie. Then afterwards threw it out the window and shovel was forced to kill it.

A crashing helicopter set the school on fire too.
>>
Read the manga. It's legit.
>>
Remove dog
>>
>>158628883
Just watched it a few days ago, really wondering how I missed the show when it first aired.
>>
>>158628883
what's going on with the manga? I haven't seen any new chapters in quite the while.
>>
>>158630954
when and what was the last chapter you read?
>>
The manga was pretty fun, Taroumaru Gurashi on the other hand sucked even as a CGDCT
>>
File: s-[2015.09.27_16.57.28].jpg (255KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
s-[2015.09.27_16.57.28].jpg
255KB, 1280x720px
I've still no idea what exactly are those things growing out of her ears.
>>
>>158630954
After they leave the school, they find an university with some students still alive, but they are divided in 2 groups and don't get along. Then some stuff happen and some people die, Mii-kun finds a scientist, later the scientist agrees to go to Randall Corp with the girls.
>>
>>158633931
shit arc, right?
>>
>>158634652
The problem is that there is only 1 ch per month, so it feels slower than it actually is. And the author skipped 1 or 2 months.
>>
File: 1495512951199.jpg (27KB, 255x345px) Image search: [Google]
1495512951199.jpg
27KB, 255x345px
fuck you megu-nee is beautiful
>>
>>158634762
It was a shit arc though. All that build-up with the Shovel - and it went nowhere. The main villain that just basically killed himself on a whim did not helped neither.
>>
>>158636481
I guess I'll just pretend the helicopter crashed and they all slowly died/choked in the fire then
>>
>>158637531
Open end is not so bad either. They just left the school and went to explore the dying world. It's somewhat traditional for the zombie-themed things anyway.
>>
>>158637695
How is a zombie story supposed to end anyway? The protags living in a world full of zombies forever? All zombies get killed and the remaining humans repopulate the world? A time skip and a happy ending?
>>
Fuck you, there's nothing wrong with the university arc.
>>
>>158639692
Unless the zombies are magic, they should rot and liquefy within a few months (not counting bones). Within a few weeks if insects can get to them.

Any zombie apocalypse story that lasts longer than a year makes very little sense, and personally I don't understand how they can move in freezing environments.

So yeah. Humans repopulate is the endgame of zombie apocalypse unless humans are all killed.
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.