[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hey, those background characters look pretty interesting. They

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 3

File: Screenshot.png (2MB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot.png
2MB, 1920x1080px
Hey, those background characters look pretty interesting. They should make a series about them.
>>
>>158612588
The blonde one looks like she is the worst girl to be ever created.
>>
>>158612634
I bet doujins of her being abused by fat faceless men would be great
>>
>>158612588
A lazy reference in a series designed to force memes becomes a meme, because it is adapted by gullible /a/nons who would have guessed ?
>>
IMOUTO CINEMATIC UNIVERSE.
>>
>>158613029
Silly anon, not everything is a meme!
>>
Did they fuck?
>>
>>158613088
Eromanga vs Oreimo civil war when?
>>
>>158613088
In the last season of imoutoverse a new law is passed to marry your sister and everyone is happy (except megane chilhood friends)
>>
>>158613088
Is ICU part of DUCU?
>>
If it were to be a romance, I'd bet the goth girl would win in the end
>>
>>158613506
>He was my Onii-chan
>So was mine
>>
>>158613492
Actually, that scene is just after Kirino bragged to Kuroneko about her and Kyousuke fucking

If Izumi had passed them just a minute after we would've heard it
>>
>>158612588
They animated it exactly like it's described in the ''Oreimo a chance encounter''. Vol 3 of Eromanga sensei on the other hand had only 1 fucking sentence about this encounter. Glad they went with the former.

For the ones who don't know about the a chance encounter afer story, go fucking read it because that's confirms the incest ending.
>>
>>158614727
Does this take place after the events of Oreimo?
>>
>>158614727
>Fushimi wrote eromanga just so he could write that oreimo's wincest ending is canon
>>
>>158614867
>Does this take place after the events of Oreimo?
yes
>>
>>158615062
"A Momentary Chance Encounter" was written way before EMS vol.3 (which is when this scene happened). Fushimi-sensei has some crazy foresight
>>
>>158615357
>"A Momentary Chance Encounter" was written way before EMS vol.3 (which is when this scene happened). Fushimi-sensei has some crazy foresight

Yep, he planned it out well because in that short after story there was a misterious guy described who was looking at Kyousuke and crew while passing them in Akiba. We could only connect the dots afer reading vol 3 of Ero manga sensei. Tsuakasa Fushimi is one crazy motherfucker.....
>>
>>158615901
>first anime commentary episode from the Oreimo BD extras
>Kirino talking to a version of Kyousuke who is from a further point in the story
>he says he's from LN volume 12 and introduces himself as Super Kyousuke
>when volume 12 actually comes out, Kyousuke "powers up" and calls himself Super Kyousuke in his endeavor to find Kirino and confess to her during Christmas Eve
Fucking 10/10
>>
Imagine how bland a conversation between Kyosuke and the MC from Ermonaga would be.
>>
>>158616503
>both MCs discussing imouto-fucking strategies
Fuck you, that'd be awesome
>>
>>158616503
>sister-fucking
>manga
>all the other girls that want their dicks
Seems interesting to me
>>
>>158616149
>Fucking 10/10
It gets even more crazy if you dive into the Oreimo light novels, there are more hints laying around that suggest the story is heading towards a certain end.
>>
Fushimi is a god.
>>
>>158612588
I don't know that blonde girl but she seems like a total bitch. I hope that whatever harem she's a part of, she doesn't win. I bet she's so shit, she must even have a single fang.
>>
>>158613088
>Eromangashitters watch Gigguk
Sasuga fags
>>
>>158614105
Stupid esl anon it should be
>so was I
Dumb fuck
>>
File: 1466602892842.jpg (10KB, 271x247px) Image search: [Google]
1466602892842.jpg
10KB, 271x247px
>>158619072
Funny, how do you know that the ICU 'joke' comes from Gigguk?
>>
>>158612588
Wow that was shameless. I don't know why I'm surprised though, given that all of Eromanga-sensei has been shameless.
>>
File: fukouda.jpg (83KB, 986x558px) Image search: [Google]
fukouda.jpg
83KB, 986x558px
Hey, that book looks pretty interesting. They should make a series about it.
Thread posts: 31
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.