[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Started to read the manga after finishing the anime (2011) and

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2

File: TheTrueWorld.png (297KB, 576x560px) Image search: [Google]
TheTrueWorld.png
297KB, 576x560px
Started to read the manga after finishing the anime (2011) and got into the dark continent and gotta say im heavily confused. They talk so fucking much and its like im watching a politics drama. Everything they say is confusing and i love this anime/manga. i force myself to read and reread and every time i do my autism kicks in. Can somebody explain to me wtf is going on.
I mean wtf happened i thought this was a shounen and pretty much after the ant arc, it was wall text after wall text. every time that happens i just lose interest. Also discussion thread
>>
Also i call bullshit on hisoka's revival.
>>
>>158598080
Do not read the mangastream version.
They did a really bad job at translating it and writing it.
Read the version from VIZ. It reads way more fluent and way less confusing.
And at best start again at chapter 340 and read it in one sitting
>>
>>158598178
anywhere i can find that?
>>
>>158598214
at viz.com or amazon
a torrent tracker
or on a's secret club
>>
>>158598214
https://www.mediafire.com/?ujfpyfxyv9a63
>>
>>158599166
>https://www.mediafire.com/?ujfpyfxyv9a63
thanks /a friend
>>
>>158598080
How you managed to miss the constant talking heads/flash montage exposition in the 150~ episodes long show is beyond me.
>>
>>158598080
That's just because you're retarded, seeing you had to make your special snowflake thread when there's already one in the catalog
>>
>>158598214
Lurk more.
>>
>>158598178
so much this
the niggastream version is abhorrently bad
when you read the viz version it is like you read a completely different manga
>>
It's incredibly easy to understand especially compared to greed islands intro
>>
It's not hard to grasp, just hard to remember. I read the whole lot over the course of about two months and i feel like if i ever wanted to get back into it i'd have to start from the beginning.
>>
File: 1460958870372.jpg (100KB, 1024x576px) Image search: [Google]
1460958870372.jpg
100KB, 1024x576px
>>158598080
>>158598178
This is honestly the best advice, niggastream's translation is pretty bad.
Though if you're having a hard time following children comics you need to read more books.
>>
Reminder - you need an IQ of 120 or more to understand HxH. But you need an IQ of 100 or lower to like Chrollo.
>>
>>158598080
You put Hunter x Hunter in the wrong field, it should go in the subject field.
>>
O
>>
>>158598080
It's not a ''shounen'', it's Hunter x Hunter. Don't expect it to be something if you come from other mangas labeled as such, specially if it's the first thing from this author you read or watch.
Also, you should have watched the original anime as it is much more original and wouldn't have had you expecting something more simple than it really is.
>>
>>158606111
MY
>>
>>158609055
REDDIT
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.