[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Working!!

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 5

File: image.jpg (55KB, 450x300px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
55KB, 450x300px
Thinking of finishing this anime after dropping it a couple years ago. What are your thoughts on this show?
>>
File: cuz im poplar.jpg (47KB, 386x520px) Image search: [Google]
cuz im poplar.jpg
47KB, 386x520px
>>158562401
I like it. It's fun and the characters are likable even if the jokes get a bit stale. Don't know why you dropped it but if you didn't like it at first it's probably not gonna get much better.
>>
I initially liked it but theres just too much mc abuse by the dumbass manhating girl in retrospect and it goes on for every season of it.
>>
Loved the first two seasons. The third season just didn't go as well with new characters but it was still pretty aight.
>>
>>158562451
Also its one of those shows that ties up all its drama in the last few episodes, plus still has an unsatisfying ending
>>
>>158562451
meh, I could deal with the MC abuse because she doesn't actually hate him, she's just adrophobic and does it on reflex. She at least feels bad about it which is more than can be said about hateful bitches in other series. And she's gets better as the series goes on
>>
>>158562475
I agree, the first two seasons were great. I didn't even finish the third season, I realized that each episode I watched, it would get boring even more, that's why I dropped it. I might give it another shot.
>>
>>158562451
>and it goes on for every season of it.
Eh, it doesn't happen that much in the 2nd season and it basically doesn't exist in the 3rd season.
>>
>>158562475
Eh, do you mean www.working when you say new characters? That would be a 4th season. There are 3 seasons with the original cast.
>>
>>158562451
He actually turned out to be a lot stronger than her, and he wasnt taking any damage by getting punched
>>
File: free_shipping.gif (1MB, 500x279px)
free_shipping.gif
1MB, 500x279px
>>158562451
I was riding the popura train for a while because of that, but I really started to love Inami. She became less of a beaten dead horse overtime like a legitimate character. Not saying she was super "3D" but she wasn't "2D either (aside from her chest).
>>
>>158562401
If you dropped because inami-cancer, dont waste your time. It gets even worse.
>>
>>158562401
Read the doujins instead, especially the guro ones.
>>
File: 1480411659952.gif (938KB, 500x281px) Image search: [Google]
1480411659952.gif
938KB, 500x281px
>>158562804
It doesn't get worse. It happens exponentially less every season if I recall.
>>158562833
Don't bully my wife blame her dad instead.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.