[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Tomodachi Game

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 37
Thread images: 3

File: 180.jpg (21KB, 180x269px) Image search: [Google]
180.jpg
21KB, 180x269px
I know I cant be the only one enjoying this. Same author as Dead Tube.
All the edge mind games without the dark murder and rape. Whats not to love.
I know most of /a/ dropped dead tube when the loli was tortured but this gives the same thrill without the author taking things too far.
>>
Of course not, I enjoy the hell out of it. Especially the new translated chapters every day after so long.
>>
>>158562574
Im worried that the daily releases will stop at a bad spot. Like a huge cliffhanger in the middle of an arc
>>
>>158561747
>without the dark murder and rap
Then why read it?
>>
Hell yes, this manga is fantastic, and the new chapters that came out reminded me of how intense and fucking good it is. Checking daily for chapters now, and will definitely cry if something like what >>158562767 said happens.
>>
>>158561747
>Comparing Tomodachi Game with Dead Tube
Please no.
I feel like he write Tomodachi Game when he's sober while Dead Tube when he's drunk & high.
Those two series are so fucking different.
>>
How far are the raws ahead?
I could only find up to chapter 45 raw.

I cannot into moonrunes, so I don't understand much what is going on in the prison and what kind of game they are playing.
Of course the theme is clear, it's about betrayal and outwitting each other.
>>
NEW CHAPTER OUT BOIS
>>
I love the fact that the mc is an absolute edgelord but still manages to be relatable
His friends are also not generic but have plot twists upon plot twists about each other
Really reminds me of code geass or liar game
>>
>>158563639
my dick is SO hard
>>
File: IMG_0006.jpg (441KB, 1070x1600px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0006.jpg
441KB, 1070x1600px
>>158563639
Fuck I'm starting to like Tenma again
I hope he stays good
>>
>>158563962
yea he's had a really satisfying character development, alongside bestboy mc. Rereading it again and the change from sweet to edgy is good as fuck
>>
>>158563962
I just can't get it out of my head that Shiho is plotting something or playing dirty. She's definitely up to something...
>>
Fuck my poor Shiho-chan is no longer pure/spoiler]
>>
>>158561747
Pitch this for me?
>>
>>158564129
Everyone is plotting something.

It's a battle of wits.
>>
>>158564194
Edge protagonist done well
>>
>>158564194
dead tube but the author isnt dark and edgy. Instead hes just edgy.
>>
>>158561747
It's new Liar Game with better art and I am completely okay with that. Also yeah props to the guy who's been translating so quickly. I remember when the scans stopped at like ch. 5 or 6 when things were starting to get good
>>
>Same author as Dead Tube.
No wonder, it's not insane garbage like Dead Tube, yet it still suffers from the same mistakes and disconnected plot twists. Oh, why does the main character have Machiavellianism? Because he used to be a murderer. Of course. Perma-edge transformation is shitty and a lazy way to have a smarter MC.

It's a worse and edgier Alice in Borderland.
>>
>>158561747
I enjoy this but dropped dead tube a few chapters in. Can't believe it's the same author.
>>
>>158567590
If you think MC is a murder you clearly dont understand how plot works
>>
>>158567858
Dead tube is the author venting that he hates women. This is what he can do when hes not trying to make women suffer all the time.
>>
>>158567863
I'm well aware that there has to be some other part of that story, but my point is that the repressed dark past is an asspull.
If you can't commit to having the MC be that way from the start, you shouldn't include it at all, because after seeing it so many times, it is unironically the survival game equivalent of O MY RUBBER NEN
>>
>>158569136
>why is the grass green
This is the dumbest argument in the thread. A characters past is revealed over time.
>>
>>158569136
*dark past into edgy badass is the asspull
>>
File: 2 (1).jpg (320KB, 869x1248px) Image search: [Google]
2 (1).jpg
320KB, 869x1248px
>>158569170
That's why Ichigo being a Shinigami, a Hollow, a Quincy, and literally everything else is good writing, right?

A character's past is revealed over time. Revealing it in the form of edgy badass xD is superfluous. You know what's better than doing a 180 out of the past? Actual character growth across the existing story.
>>
>>158569136
You should really expect shit like this by now. The manga is trash yeah, but you should be used to japs being as lazy as possible doing constant, "oh by the way MC is also [whatever] here's a flashback". These fuckers create stories for a living, not for the sake of making good stories.
>>
>>158569417
mate the entire manga is about everyones hidden side. If you cant handle not having literally everything revealed to you in the first meeting with mc stick with shounen.
Also your logic is atrocious. Having ichigo be revealed as a shinigami, hollow, quincy, and literally everything else at the start of the manga is worse than having it revealed over time. But its shit because no matter how its revealed its still shit. You cant even grasp something so basic.
>>
>>158569173
please google what asspull means
>>
>>158570175
Maybe you should get some reading comprehension before you try to accuse me of being unable to handle muh superior friends game. If you're >>158567863 maybe you should read the post instead of attacking a point you didn't finish reading.

In case you need it repeated to you in order to understand, my problem with this manga is that the dark past -> repressed loser -> edgy badass is a shit meme.

And also this is a shounen, so maybe I should stay away from popcorn trash meant for teenagers.

>>158570457
>This can also be used to describe when, in a TV show or movie, a character comes up with a never-before-seen power just in the nick of time, therefore winning the fight.
>I'm actually a sociopathic genius, that's how saved Shiho in game 2 :^)))
epic
>>
>>158570578
You cant be edgy without an edgy past. Youd be a shit author honestly since you cant get something so basic.
>>
>>158570578
>showing your ability in your first battle is an asspull
Please dont waste my time
>>
>>158570640
>You cant be edgy without an edgy past.

Wut. What does edgy even mean anymore? Back in my time it just meant avant garde.
>>
>>158570817
Never changed
>>
>>158565937
the art is 90% of why the manga is good
>>
>>158570817
I usually think of edgy as chuuni, but dark chuuni. Also teenager-who-thinks-he-has-it-all-figured-out.
Thread posts: 37
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.