[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What the fuck is her problem?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3

File: khrdqq0osgwyq9grars4.jpg (356KB, 960x540px) Image search: [Google]
khrdqq0osgwyq9grars4.jpg
356KB, 960x540px
What the fuck is her problem?
>>
>>158559258
Bad case of tsundere
>>
>>158559258
She knows she lost to best girl
>>
File: 56649050_p0.jpg (2MB, 3600x4992px) Image search: [Google]
56649050_p0.jpg
2MB, 3600x4992px
>>158559258
She's hazing the newbie and is tsundere. Are you really that dense?
>>
>>158559258
She is minority
>>
Lethal case of being a total fucking cunt. I'll never understand, nor do I wish to ever understand, why people like this shitty archetype.
>>
>>158559258
Nothing. Mine is best girl.

Esdeathfags can go to hell.
>>
>>158559382
This. But I suspect OP is too autistic or too young to understand such concepts.
>>
>>158559258
She was a cunt also apparently the Empire was evil and her people got genocided because they were acting like rioters and the government had to re-establish order like its supposed to do and they got purged.

The Empire wasn't even evil, only a few fucks were corrupt. Most of the time they showed nobility abusing authority and they were mostly in urban areas.

Only bad military officer was fucking Esdeath who was pillaged and bandit central for her army.
>>
>>158559258
NO TITS
>>
File: Tears.jpg (69KB, 548x459px) Image search: [Google]
Tears.jpg
69KB, 548x459px
>>158559258
>Esdeathfags are still mad because best girl won
The tears never end.
>>
I want to taste her hair.
>>
>>158559258
She was in a shit show.
>>
SEMEN

BATH
>>
Chelsea = Leone > Esdeath > Mine
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.