[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Koe no Katachi

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 3

File: Koe no Katachi.jpg (194KB, 900x900px) Image search: [Google]
Koe no Katachi.jpg
194KB, 900x900px
Does this get any better? I got 30 minutes into it before I literally fell asleep out of boredom.
>>
>>158528234
Stay asleep forever.
>>
How is the ADHD treating you?
>>
>>158528234
no, it's boreland, like any other kyoanus shit.
>>
>>158528234
I marathoned the first 40 minutes. It wasn't good.
>>
>>158528234
No, it doesn't
Actually, it gets worse and the ending is the shittest thing ever
>>
>>158528234
It's your own fault that's you are filthy anime secondary.
>>
File: ??.jpg (18KB, 270x320px) Image search: [Google]
??.jpg
18KB, 270x320px
>>158528272
The H in ADHD stands for Hyperactivity. I wouldn't be able to fall asleep if I were hyperactive now would I?
>>
>>158528329
Oh get off your high fucking horse. The manga is mediocre at best.
>>
>>158528234
It's getting mixed reception especially from /a/, so you'll get responses ranging from "kys it's great" to "it's shit." I personally liked it, but if you don't, just stop watching. It might not be for you.
>>
>>158528329
The manga is fucking garbage too, dipshit
>wow dude nothing happened: the manga
>>
>>158528234
I liked it, but like he >>158528452 said, if you don´t like it, don´t watch it.
I found mainly the social aspect interesting, i.e. the treatment of handicapped people in Japan. As far as I´m informed, there´s quite a stigma about handicaps there, so having a deaf girl as MC`s main love interest was refreshing and reminded me somewhat on Welcome to the NHK (which I liked very much). I really hope we´ll have more anime dealing with social issues in the future.
Also, KyoAni´s art is absolutely fantastic (despite the lack of expressive face animation) and I really love most of their storiewriting.
>>
The movie had a very weird song choice for the "opening".
>>
>>158528234
>Does this get any better?
Melodrama love triangle with bullying, mc and the deaf girl don't get together even though it's romance. No it doesn't get better
>>
>>158529261

Yeah I wasn't expecting it, but I find it works really well for giving you the sense that the protagonist feels apart of the world around him, he's comfortable and at home with the rest of his peers.
>>
>>158529226

>I found mainly the social aspect interesting

This, really. There's a lot of nuance and care given to the relationships between the characters and their feelings/motivations, they don't seem like caricatures.
>>
>>158529261
Yamada is a fan of classic western rock.
I personally thought it fit the opening
>>
>>158528234
Ueno is the only interesting character in the show. It's pretty boring for most of it.
>>
>>158529335
He feels alienated and comfortable at the same time?
>>
>>158529763

What? He doesn't feel alienated till later in the movie, the opening is setting up his relationship between him and the rest of the world BEFORE he starts to feel alienated and alone.
>>
>>158529795
>the protagonist feels apart of the world around him
That's alienation.
>>
I want to fuck Ueno in her cat costume
>>
>>158529931

Google the meaning of alienation, it means isolation, the opposite of what you seem to think it means. In the beginning he feels comfortable, normal, later on he starts to feel like an alien, different from everyone, alone.
>>
>>158529957
Get in line.
>>
>>158529957
I seriously thought she was working in a cat themed maid cafe.
>>
>>158528366
>that appear to be female
>>
>>158530145
MC and his fat friend thought that too.
>>
I enjoyed it thoroughly. I'm not picky about anime though.

Uenofags kys.
>>
>>158529261
Agreed. "My Generation" from The Who is a good song, but it has nothing to do with Koe no Katachi.
>>
Meh, it was too long for it's own good
It shouldn' have taken a break after deaf girl tries to sudoku herself and instead let him die and quickly show everyone's reactions
>>
>>158529687
>>158529957
My theory is that all Ueno-posters are masochistic cucks who enjoy getting kicked in their balls while getting spat on.
What a fucking disgusting cunt. To think that hime cuts were once best girls...
Thread posts: 31
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.