[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Was she the only girl who wasn't batshit insane or retarded?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 4

Was she the only girl who wasn't batshit insane or retarded?
>>
>>158512788
Yes. I like to pretend that after GTO they get together and Paradise Lost never happens
>>
What about the old lady?
>>
>>158512788
>watching the anime
You made a mistake.
>>
>>158513760
I've read the manga, the manga only furthers my point.
>>158513077
Why does Fujisawa feel the need to write such a shitty sequel? Just let the franchise end and stop ruining it by trying to milk every last drop of it.
>>
>>158514115
>Why does Fujisawa feel the need to write such a shitty sequel? Just let the franchise end and stop ruining it by trying to milk every last drop of it.
It just feels hollow. The series itself isn't the worst but it just feels contrived. Like, why does none of the past cast show up despite taking place in the same school? Why does it seem like Onizuka and his antics from GTO are completely forgotten? Most of of the plotlines are cribbed from GTO without the charm and the insanity too, and not to mention the annoying new main heroine.
>>
File: gto-paradise-lost-5419305.jpg (123KB, 662x1002px) Image search: [Google]
gto-paradise-lost-5419305.jpg
123KB, 662x1002px
>>158514331
Just let Onizuka rest. He deserves it.
Also the art has gotten way worse. How do faces work?
>>
>>158514629
Yeah. I can't imagine what it must've felt like to read Shonan Junai Gumi as it came out and then moved on to GTO
>>
>>158514849
SJG seems like almost a completely different series. Onizuka's character is way different, too. I actually prefer it to GTO
>>
>>158515022
Onizuka had way more depth in SJG. He's still good in GTO but he's already become that perfect solve-all guy. He's only conflicted at the beginning when he didn't know what to do with his shitty life and near the end when he tried maxing his salary with the points and Ryuji called him a little bitch for that.
I still like GTO and its comedy but SJG nailed the characters better and I like it more overall.
>>
>>158515022
>>158515164
Shonan Jinai Gumi had WAY to much melodrama and massively OTT action.
>>
>>158515218
>melodrama
Near the end? Definitely. Before? I didn't feel that.

>OTT action
What's that?
>>
>>158515164
Yeah, agreed. He also had better hair.

>>158515218
But that's what I love most about Shonan Junai Gumi. It was so over-the-top, and that's what made it great. It wasn't supposed to be realistic or gritty, it's just two yankii getting into all sorts of crazy shenanigans, and that's what made it fun to read.
I hated all the halfassed attempts at "romance", however.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.