[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

This must be the worst final form ever animated, holy shit

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

This must be the worst final form ever animated, holy shit
>>
>>158505547
That show is hilariously bad. Crazy how much you can fuck up fanservice and the "fights". What's a shame is a second season is possible when something else would greater deserve it.
>>
>>158506863
They pulled a madoka ending, how is s2 possible
>>
>>158507682
Promised more islands. Kind of obligated despite it not making much money.
>>
>>158505547
Is that her vajayjay? I thought they weren't allowed to show that, or at least not without pixellation.
>>
>>158506863
The show sold like shit because it was only followed by fujoshis on Japan and they spent their hard earned yens on the seasonal fujobait. The games underperformed so S2 won't happen
>>
>>158508514
>fujoshis

Wat, this anime is literally male-only intended
>>
>>158508623
Yeah which is why it's funny half of the fanbase in Japan was female and most of the fanart was done by fujoshit for some reason.
>>
>>158508623
Yeah, that was the problem. Girls were too lewd for the otakus to pretend they were pure maidens waiting for their cocks. Meanwhile fujoshits love the show for some reason
>>
>>158508648
>>158508672

Maybe they got the lewd yuri market, yuri is too pure usually, marimite was full of sluts but usually is pure
>>
>>158508623
That's why it was a hilarious flop. Guys don't like actual yurishit. And if there is a second season, it will sell worse and they'll probably try to get a different dem.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.