[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

These two are assholes.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 7

These two are assholes.
>>
>>158505427
Yep, Less apeface though. The major is a bit contentious and smug for the sake of keikakus.
>>
I'm still mad
>>
>>158505709
At what
>>
>>158505427
They're both humanists though.
>>
>>158505427
all of Section 9 are to some extent, they abuse their authority and powers pretty regularly
>>
>>158507992
>"care to find out"
>"another time"
>>
>>158510673
That kid was an annoying little shit. I'm glad he didn't get any.
>>
File: image.jpg (192KB, 1920x1080px)
image.jpg
192KB, 1920x1080px
>you will never serve in an elite unit with government issue augmentations while carrying out off the record operations
>you will never be issued sophisticated weaponry and engage in cyber warfare and information control to neutralize and track down criminals
>you will never serve with the Major
>your cyber-punk dream will never come true
>>
This will always be one of my favorite images.
>>
>>158511241
There was a reason for that moment
>>
>>158511639
I'm okay with this alternate ending.

Poor Batou though; he's never getting that Major pussy.
>>
>>158505427
Poor Gerald Gardner
>>
>>158511678
He's basically been friendzoned out. She sees sex as a fairly flippant thing, and he's been ruled out in exchange for being the closest anybody gets to being close to her.
>>
File: major.jpg (452KB, 693x933px)
major.jpg
452KB, 693x933px
>>158511678
>>158512032
I think I'd be okay with being friendzoned by the Major were I in his position, considering he really is just about the closest person in the world to her.

Plus, I'm sure there are android/cyborg/enhanced human prostitutes around the Batou could fuck in exchange.
>>
>>158510620
>all of Section 9 are to some extent, they abuse their authority and powers pretty regularly
Section 9 are basically terrorists, they even said so. Section 9 is basically what real terrorist see themselves. People who get their hands dirty for the greater good.

Section 9 is on our side, that's all.
>>
File: 52721283_p0.png (259KB, 544x830px) Image search: [Google]
52721283_p0.png
259KB, 544x830px
>>158512194
>Section 9 is on our side, that's all.
they serve the state when they aren't serving themselves, I wouldn't say that they're always on "our side" when they're more than willing to play dirty for their own benefit. The SAC episode where Borma causes a car crash with the intention of seriously injuring the prosecutor in Togusa's trial comes to mind.

>inb4 that guy was an asshole
fucking over assholes is all fine and good until you get branded an asshole and get fucked over by faceless government goons largely unaccountable for their actions.
>>
I would do anything for the Major.
>>
>>158505427
Not in the manga.
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.