[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So stoked to finally get our old Casca back in this next issue

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 4

File: casca.jpg (48KB, 320x320px) Image search: [Google]
casca.jpg
48KB, 320x320px
So stoked to finally get our old Casca back in this next issue
>>
She's going to turn on them and cause the eclipse 2.0
She's either "possessed" by Femto or the demon dick was 2good or something. She's going to kill fucking everyone though. Pucker up.
>>
Her options are:
1. Join Guts's party as a fighter
2. Join Guts's party and still be useless
3. Stay in Elfhell
4. Run off and join Griffith/Rickert
5. Die in the dream world
6. Stay retarded

Anything else?
>>
>>158499186
The most likely, at least for me.
Suicide.
>>
>>158499186
You missed the most obvious answer:

Gutts is super stoked she's back and is willing to end the journey, Casca loses her shit and can't accept what happened to her and can't look at Gutts the same, so she runs off to kill Griffith, and Gutts reluctantly follows.
>>
>>158499186
>>158498820
Hoping for 4. Griffith is the true hero of this series.
>>
>>158499402
I would honestly prefer this. Add in the elf in chief teleports them to the mainland and it's pretty much what I would expect.
>>
File: 1482391552356.jpg (71KB, 647x594px) Image search: [Google]
1482391552356.jpg
71KB, 647x594px
>>158499461
t. edgy Griffith poster
>>
She kills herself and Fernesse gets Guts dick.
>>
File: smug milf.gif (439KB, 640x360px) Image search: [Google]
smug milf.gif
439KB, 640x360px
>>158499568
It's the truth though. Mere Gutsfags will never be able to grasp the true glory of Griffith.
>>
>>158499402
>you missed the most obvious answer
>>
>>158499638
>Sociopath who wants power
>Only time he falters is when he gets massive homolove for Gutts because hes such a badass
>Gets captured and tortured because he makes an irrational decision to see princess
>Allows the entirety of his brotherhood to be molested mutilated and killed
>Rapes Casca while staring at Gutts because homolove
>Unleashes a fuck ton of demons to wreak havoc
>Then protects people from said demons

It would be like if I beat you up on your way home at night every night while wearing a mask, and then I took the mask off and started walking you home to protect you.
>>
>>158499735
>It would be like if I beat you up on your way home at night every night while wearing a mask, and then I took the mask off and started walking you home to protect you.
There is literally nothing wrong with that. Dog eat Dog world, anon.
>>
>>158499402
>Gutts is super stoked she's back and is willing to end the journey, Casca loses her shit and can't accept what happened to her and can't look at Gutts the same, so she runs off to kill Griffith, and Gutts reluctantly follows.

This.

Except since time in elf island runs weird 30 years passed since they left, and Rickert party has already killed Griffith
>>
>>158499939
>and Rickert party has already killed Griffith

This is how the series needs to end. You can only spend so much time writing your manga before it cuts into your Idolmaster time so you may as well just shortcut your way to the end.
>>
>>158499939
>>158500020
Jesus I would fucking cum.

Rickert all grown and badass and weathered, some new version of band of the hawk

Too bad w/o Skull Knight, witches, and the Berserker gear there is no way Rickert and any amount of gear and troops even makes it pasts the apostles.
>>
>>158499787
The fact that you responded to his ironic statement in sincere agreement proves Griffithfags are sociopaths.
>>
>>158500297
I just want what's best for humanity anon.
>>
>>158500148
Rickert has Kushan mechs by now.
>>
>>158498612
"Next Issue"

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.