[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Warau Salesman

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 4

Is this the first good ending that has come out of t his anime?
>>
>tfw only person on /a/ watching this
>>
>>158481935
No bro not the only one. But honestly the mom who had to move from her apartment was a good end she should have done it from the beginning. And the guy with the spooky waifu with the fucked up face got a good deal, her bod is tight as fuck senpai so she's the ultimate brown bagger.
>>
File: HmmTouche´.jpg (46KB, 720x480px) Image search: [Google]
HmmTouche´.jpg
46KB, 720x480px
>>158482127

Well it certainly is the best ending BY FAR. The mother is doing what she has always wanted and her daughter is in a much happier place.

I initially started this episode to introduce my friend into the series about how dark this show was. My mind was blown to smithereens over how tame this episode was, and how my point was not in the least bit proven.
>>
>>158481753
I guess. Nonbody died and no one's life was ruined this time.
>>
>>158481753
I can tell you haven't watched Master of Martial Hearts.
>>
>>158481753
Honestly, the mom went from worst girl to top waifu material, ngl. Best end.
>>
The salaryman husband, at worst, lost a fistful of dollars at the bar and had a stern talk with her wife about his problems, but the relationship probably wasn't in any real jeopardy, he didn't lose his job nor did he probably gain any physical infliction from it.

The mom literally jeopardized her daughter's livelihood, forcing her to move against her will, embarrassing her in front of hundreds and almost got her killed, but Moguro weirdly got super hella' involved by stepping in himself to catch the truck and reverse time. In the end? Just gave the mom a chance to be an idol and, otherwise, let her completely off the hook.

Moguro was weirdly kind this episode.
>>
>>158488115
Moguro just wants that idol MILF pussy.
>>
>>158481935
is it that bad?
>>
>>158488115
Yeah and for the first guy, he doons him but he was already headed there anyway.
>>
File: 1494896557104.jpg (135KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
1494896557104.jpg
135KB, 1280x720px
>>158481753
I was incredibly surprised by this ending

Mogoru really is a mystery
>>
File: Ren chon.jpg (77KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
Ren chon.jpg
77KB, 1280x720px
>mamano yumeyo
Ah ah very fun, mama no yume yo, you get it?
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.