[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

why is this a thing

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

File: retirement.jpg (73KB, 852x447px) Image search: [Google]
retirement.jpg
73KB, 852x447px
why do they always retire after marrying?
aren't there any working mothers in anime and manga?
>>
I think Tumblr might be more your speed then
>>
>>158461492
Mothers are busy upkeeping the house. From cleaning house to looking after the baby to making food to washing dishes/clothes to sending kids off to school, etc.
>>
>>158461533
>washing dishes
don't they have any dishwashers?
now that I think about it, I can't recall the last time I've seen a dishwasher in an anime
>>
>>158461492
>working mothers
Only if they are single
>>
>>158461566
Like they fucking have the room. Probably about 60% of japan lives in an apartment or a house to small for a dishwasher. I can guarantee it is a luxury.
>>
>>158461566
>>158461737

Water is expensive in Japan.
>>
>>158462371
This. It's the reason why most families share the same bath water at home.
>>
File: IMG_3911.png (3MB, 2208x1242px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3911.png
3MB, 2208x1242px
>>158461492
There are, but frequently then the parents are never around (a convienent excuse, but one with some basis in reality, to leave the MC alone with his or her wacky hijinks). Mrs. Kaname in Madoka Magica is one of the rare exceptions.
>>
>>158462466
That's because they shower before getting in and get a large tub really hot
>>
>>158462371
Where the hell do you get that from?
http://www.realestate-tokyo.com/news/utility-prices-in-japan/
Those rates are about what I pay.
>>
>>158461492
because Japan has different social expectations. Women are traditionally expected to be full time homemakers when they have children. This has changed some, especially for the lower economic class where two incomes may be necessary, but the preferred state is to have only one parent work.
>>
>>158461492
Because they can.
>>
>>158461492
>spend a bit of time working
>get to settle into a nice and easy retirement while everyone sucks your dick over how totally """hard""" it is
Why the fuck wouldn't you?
>>
>>158461492
>aren't there any working mothers in anime and manga?
Madoka. And it literally won a gender award for depicting a working mother with a stay at home father.
>>
>>158462570
>That's because they shower before getting in and get a large tub really hot

what's the point? isn't showering enough?
>>
>>158462594
>>158462371
besides wasn't it proven that dishwashers are more effective in saving water?
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.