[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Murenase! Shiiton Gakuen chapter 28 omake

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 5

File: 1.jpg (186KB, 960x1364px) Image search: [Google]
1.jpg
186KB, 960x1364px
It's out here:
https://cycomi.com/viewer.php?chapter_id=2738&param=other
>>
File: 2.jpg (193KB, 960x1364px) Image search: [Google]
2.jpg
193KB, 960x1364px
>>
File: 3.jpg (222KB, 960x1364px) Image search: [Google]
3.jpg
222KB, 960x1364px
End of omake.
>>
>>158459892
Uhm... Thanks?
>>
Where the fuck are the cute kangaroo girls ?
>>
>>158459892
What a gay omake.
>>
Why make kangaroo trivia now and not wallaroo instead?
>>
File: index.jpg (6KB, 172x139px) Image search: [Google]
index.jpg
6KB, 172x139px
>>158459937
something of about laughing ?
>>
>>158459937
AWAKEN MY MASTERS
>>
File: 5b4[1].png (419KB, 1404x1099px) Image search: [Google]
5b4[1].png
419KB, 1404x1099px
>>158460620
>>
>>158459971
Hmm, you're welcome?

>>158460242
Because this omake is about kangaroos? Even so, the word kangaroo can sometimes be taken in its broad sense. It means that includes wallaroos and wallabies in the semantics. They're all macropods after all.

>>158460358
They're doing their cry here.They go vee vee.
>>
>>158459892
I guess this is one of those that really need the translation to get much out of
>>
>>158462713
Can do a summary though:
Captain comes back and says it's as the bucks say: it's just a puny joey. A buck says the wallaroos don't know their place, to be called an idiot by the captain. The latter says not to underestimate the strength of a male who tries to protect their mob. It's at that moment that his pectoral twitches as if to remind the captain of something. The bucks ask him what is going on and the captain replies that he promised to beat the wallaroos with only punches earlier. The bucks call him out on that, wondering if he was fairly underestimating them. The omake ends with the three of them striking poses and crying.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.