[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

kino

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 3

kino
>>
>>158405468
put your sunglasses on ;_;
>>
Lets be real here. Griffith was entirely justified in doing what he did.
>>
Not enough CLANG.
>>
>>158405625
How is the rape, something purely deliberate and by his own desires part of his goal to survival? Could've just tortured her so he both put revenge on Guts and fulfill the whole brand shit.
>>
>>158405625
He did everything wrong. He deserved nothing and the forces controlling his universe, having previously decided that patronizing him like a sick, spoiled child was the best way to create more of the same misery and sickness that produced him, and he ultimately represents. He's a total shit. The universe, being essentially perverse and actively evil in some large part in his world, goes out of it's way to patronize and even amplify his shittery. BECAUSE he's a total shit. It has everything to do with him being a fucker, and in the wrong.

The Godhead, and "God/The Idea of Evil" will unfailingly prop him up at every turn and support the sickness. He is literally a tool. A tool in the hands of an evil god to create more evil, to liven the mad, hateful dance of destruction, crushed dreams, and disappointment it watches so avidly.
>>
>>158406255
Not to deny that he is contradicts exactly what he saw as a great warrior. He claimed that people who deny the fate set upon them, going against class and such are the ones who decide things. Yet he submits to what he was created for in the first place. Whether it's good or bad in the end he's a slave. Meanwhile Guts is the one who goes against what his fate foretells.
>>
He was justified, not saying it wasn't wrong, abhorrent, in the eyes of fate he traveled along a straight line, he did everything right
>>
i cant believe the new anime has been shit enough to make me alter my opinion on these movies - as someone who prefers the original anime over everything else bar the source material, that is truly a feat

i unironically want them to just adapt the rest of it into movie form so i can see something thats only shit/10 instead of doubledogshit/10
>>
>>158406539
Your words make my dick rock hard.
>>
>>158406183
Its not rape if she likes it
>>
>>158406973
Body and mind are not alike. Anything could please a pussy but in her head she didn't want it whatsoever.
>>
>>158405468
guts is a big guy
>>
>>158406539
You don't understand his plan. The entire world is under the power of the God Hand. All the fighting a person could do inside it means nothing, because of that. And there's no actual power in the world to directly oppose them. So Griffith became one of them, and in the process, sort of charged up Guts with fate and hatred into a weapon that can turn around and kill them all off. Griffith will use his power to make the world a paradise, and Guts will carve through the God Hand until he can get to Griffith and kill him too. And the world will be saved the only way it could have been, by Griffith becoming a devil to motivate a savior.
>>
>>158407374
how didnt she, you think after being in love with the griff for how many years since he rescued her she suddenly fell out of love with him during that one year they were apart?
>>
>>158406664
How about we get a decent adaption for once. Have the studio that did opm make a good 36 episodes or so to not cut out all certain things. They did a fairly good job of animating a few beautiful manga scenes from opm so I think given a decent budget they could do berserk Justice
>>
>>158407374
Don't respond to bait.
>>
>>158407479
After becoming a demon who ruined her entire life. Yes. She admitted that Griffith only thought about himself. Sure she said that to Guts too but she quickly turned that down.
>>
>>158407479
That's pretty much what happened. She was starting to act out of pity for him, to carry on Griffith's own dreams in his behalf when he was just a fucking cripple who could do shit. Even before that she knew she was never gonna be Griffith's lover (he needed to save himself for Charlotte and she fully understood that).

She was torn between her responsibility towards the Band and her newfound feelings for Guts. She was through a lot and emotionally exhausted for carrying the dreams of a man who was never gonna be the same again.

No woman would be ready for sex in that condition, imagine being left for Femto's sloppy seconds after being raped by a bunch of apostles. There's no enjoyment in Casca's eyes at that point, she's emotionally, mentally and physically broken and on body auto-pilot. Absolutely no enjoyment and Griffith is a faggot for doing what he did.
>>
File: 1492820508568.gif (565KB, 367x265px) Image search: [Google]
1492820508568.gif
565KB, 367x265px
Imagine having someone like griffith locked up in your dungeon
>>
>>158406183
Are implying torture is more justified than rape.
>>
>>158409787
No I don't. I never wanted anything to happen to her but I just don't see how rape proves anything.
>>
>>158406664
The only thing wrong with the movies is that they skip some stuff and occasionally have janky low-fps flashback sequences. The art and direction are god-tier.
The use of 3D was a great choice because it let them have gigantic battle sequences with lots of movement in them, something that would be impossible in 2D unless you had a borderline unlimited budget. The 3D was also well lit, well staged and well animated, and by the third film the mixture was seamless.
>>
>>158409787
Griffith was looking at Guts the entire time.
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.