[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Berserk

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

File: 53L21Lb.png (155KB, 700x343px) Image search: [Google]
53L21Lb.png
155KB, 700x343px
was he an asspull?
moreover was everyone in berserk an asspull?
>>
File: donovan-small.jpg (62KB, 200x200px) Image search: [Google]
donovan-small.jpg
62KB, 200x200px
Please tell me you're high and not actually this retarded
>>
>>158389854
a jobber
he is a jobber
>>
>>158389978
Donovan sure pulls a lot of asses
>>
O
MY
SKULL
KNIGHT
>>
>>158389854
elaborate
>>
Anybody has any scenes that they wish were explored further?

I am rereading the manga and I wish they had explored the confrontation between the Egg of the effect world and the gods hand
>>
>>158389854
>author introduces a strong character
>he has given no backstory whatsoever except a few hints that may point him to be an ancient warrior of legends
>call it an asspull despite not having seen how he got strong, or his origins story
why do this anon? why are you like this?
>>
>>158390707
Did he pull out though?
>>
>>158389854
If you read carefully you will notice that this story in particular is written with a general understanding of what comes ahead. The facts that a story arc was stuck for eight years and that it's barely updated have created these notion that the author doesn't have idea of what to do.
Read the first twenty volumes in a go the story is well constructed and there are no asspulls. For the things ahead, who knows, but so far seems well rounded.
>>
>>158389854
The real magical negro.
>>158389978
The fake.
>>
>>158389854
there are asspulls but they just come in once the series starts going to shit
>there's this armor in our basement that basically lets makes you really strong and has a reduce your lifespan trick
>>
>>158395480
Subtle
>>158395561
Nu Berserk isn't great but this is not an asspull
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.