[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Berserk Thread

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2

last episode is out lads

what do you think will we get another season?

do you even WANT a new season of this series
>>
>>158377733
Im glad it is over
>>
I've gotten used to the CGI for the most part. What I can't stand is the shot composition. I wish they'd quit using sweeping shots for everything.
>>
>>158377733
>last episode
It's not the last episode.
>>
>>158377887
>It's not the last episode.
It's the last episode.
>>
>>158377965
It's not. There is even a preview for the next one.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0goDk1EHkkw
>>
all i want is better animation, holy shit thats it.
>>
>>158377800
if this is right & it's "unfinished" CGI expect another two more seasons anon

just take a look at the filename
>>
>>158377733
>>158377800
>>158377965
There's still 3 more episodes dumbass. This was episode 10, there are 13 in total.
>>
>>158378307
>3 more episodes dumbass
Why do they let retards on the internet? There are no episodes left. Can you count?
>>
>>158377733
I would like to see up to the boat. Although they need to get real cg animators like the people who did ajin. I can't remember there name.
>>
>>158378485
Polygon Pictures I think. They're pretty good. They keep the frame rate low to simulate hand drawn animation. I think it's not necessary but I don't have much to compare it to.
>>
>>158377733
>Berserk Thread
Why must you torture yourselves, anons?
>>
I wish they just continued making movies. It would have been so much better. There isn't a single episode from this new anime that's been enjoyable.
>>
>>158377733
Hopefully we kick the director out. When i think about it, it has nothing to do with budget nothing to do with the studios, its the Director.

I just researched and holy fuck anons only 4 animes he has done as a director and has no clue how to use it consistently.

Miura better replace him with someone that can lead than this guy who is TOO new for this role.
>>
>>158377733
get a new fucking director and sure i'll check out a season 3.
>>
Nobody wanted this shit to begin with and they definitely didn't want a season 2. I can't believe anyone still watches this horse shit. Why does such a great manga only get horribly half-assed adaptations?
>>
>>158377733
Its not the last episode.
>Will we get another season.
Probably not the can only rely on the beserk brand for so long before people quit watching it because the horrible cgi.
>>
>>158378174
Do you know what volume 34 of Berserk is?
It's the most well drawn volume of all Berserk, almost all pages being spreads with insane amount of details. The peak of Miura's art.
Do you really fucking want them to stain that part?
>>
>>158378485
They just need studio 4c again.
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.