[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Thoughts on these characters?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1

File: s7df6sdf5d555dadsdgfgd.gif (606KB, 500x278px) Image search: [Google]
s7df6sdf5d555dadsdgfgd.gif
606KB, 500x278px
Thoughts on these characters?
>>
if toriyama wasn't a hack. then they would have a meaningful arc and stop being a joke.
>>
faggots
>>
>>158374487
as a kid I could relate to them and they were my favorites
I can't say their my favorites anymore but I don't hate them
Future Trunks is the best
>>
the least interesting characters of the series, at least among the main ones

even yajirobe is far more interesting
>>
There needs to be more doujins of them
>>
>>158374704
doing what?
>>
>>158374691
They were great in the Buu saga, it's just that Super has no idea what to do with them.
>>
Will Kid Trunks breed with Kid Mai eventually?
>>
>>158374487
I want to fuck Trunks' meaty ass
>>
>>158374691
>even yajirobe is far more interesting
Are you implying that Yajirobe isn't a great character?
>>
I like the kids and wish they were proper successors to Goku instead of being tossed aside for... more Goku.
>>
>>158375469
Toriyama screwed them too in Buu saga. Both them and Gohan are hyped and trained to beat Buu only for all three of them to end up powering up the villain and dying before the climax.
>>
screwed over in Buu saga and Super has no fucking idea what to do with them, literally had a future version of one of them and still couldn't make an meaningful development
>>
>>158374487
They should just disappear until they can be mildly relevant
>>
>>158374487

Goten could have been a decent MC without Goku's battle autism and Gohan's loserhood.

Trunks already has development with his future persona and his boring GT adventures.

Also wondering how they can still fuse with that huge size discrepancy between them in the latest episode of Super.
>>
They need to be more naked.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.