[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I swear to God if they fuck this up...

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 1

File: 1496881862173.jpg (53KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
1496881862173.jpg
53KB, 1280x720px
I swear to God if they fuck this up...
>>
If they fuck it up you can just go back and rewatch the original. Don't be a baby.
>>
Well, they already fired the director.
>>
>>158355929
The fuck?
Explain
>>
>>158356002
Guy trashtalked everyone of the animation team on twitter and livestreams
>>
>>158355929
>>158356002
>>158356323
Hoo boy. I thought Japs are supposed to be polite and submissive and shit.

>>158355863
No subs
>>
>>158356002
>https://blog.sakugabooru.com/2017/06/08/mahoujin-guru-guru-chronicles-of-a-fired-director/
Yup never mind, found it.
Based on that article comments the director is kinda jerk too. IG give zero shit about it and finally fires him.
Looks like IG still generous enough to credited that guy on staff list.
>>
>>158356589
>director and writer

Welp, this is even worse.
>>
>>158356589
>Support us on Patreon for more analysis, translations, staff insight and industry news, and so that we can keep affording the increasing costs of this adventure. Thanks to everyone who’s allowed us to keep on expanding the site’s scope!

I'm sick of this type of anime bloggers/reviewers.
>>
>>158354444
Prepare for an incomplete/rushed adaptation as the manga is too long for a mere 12/24 episode animu.
>>
>>158354444
I read some of the fan reaction and they seem to really want the old Juju voice actor to come back.

Dunno what she's been doing after that but her voice fit her character perfectly.
>>
>>158356606
I don't know if the writer is very important for this project or not since it's a remake of an old manga-adaptation anime, and not an original anime.

Anyway, still kinda disappointing to be honest since the PV looks so great.
>https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WrWunm8JlD4

>>158356728
I don't think everyone expect this one will get a complete adaptation of its all source material, anon.
It's kinda obvious to me that this anime is for nostalgiafag & shilling only.
>>
>>158356692
That's cool I guess.
>>
Doing such a parody series based on old school RPGs appears to me like a big anachronism in our isekai dominated world.
>>
>>158357537
>anachronism
>in the current isekai dominated world
It's kind of perfect time in my opinion.
>>
>>158357697
This.

Because it's so much better than all the other RPG parodies out there.
>>
>>158357970
The deadpan of the message box voice was great.

"Hero has been poisoned."
>>
Until this day, I still can't decide between Kukuri and Juju. They both fulfill my fetishes.
>>
As much as a comedy this show is, it still has one question that hasn't been answered yet.

Why didn't the former dark magic girl kill the demon lord instead of just sealing him?
>>
>>158357970
I still remember shilling it a little when that show where the maou works at mcdonalds.
>>
>>158358463
That actually turns into serious mode when the author runs out of jokes.
>>
The girl is super adorable.

8bit moe
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.