[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Vash Worst Living Thing Ever

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 6

File: Ultimate meme.png (344KB, 614x538px) Image search: [Google]
Ultimate meme.png
344KB, 614x538px
A little late, but can we please talk about how much bullshit the trigun manga Vash was? He literally denied the chance of living to his brothers and sisters just to let some fuckers have an easier life, all that knife wanted was freedom from the claws of mankind, we even see how they used them to hunt their own race, what the fuck is wrong with him?
>>
>>158302560
I never read the manga but maybe he has a really hard-on for humans
>>
>>158302710
I highly dont reccomend it, it gives the same sensation as a NTR.
>>
I dont think anyone who has read that manga is still alive.
>>
>>158302560
Trigun manga: Lots of rape. Cuckery. Undecipherable action scenes. Teenage priest.

Trigun anime: Less rape. Awesome music. Great action scenes. Badass adult priest.
>>
I don't remember if it got into what made Vash and Knives different, if other Plants could develop sentience and learn to live outside of light bulbs, but wasn't Knives eating them?
>>
File: Heroic Spirit EMIYA.jpg (44KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
Heroic Spirit EMIYA.jpg
44KB, 640x480px
>>158302560
>Knives dindu nuffin
Daily reminder Knives was a hypocrite who rape-absorbed his sisters. It kinda worked out when Neon Genesis Plantgelion shared their memories with everyone on Gunsmoke and people began caring about Plants, but he was just as sick as Vash nonetheless.
Bumping because fuck yeah Trigun thread
>>
>>158303133
It's been just ten years since the last volume.
>>
>>158302560
I mean knives was cutting down entire cities of people and nuking parts of gunsmoke.

Most people never even knew about the plants. And knives didn't give a shit about them he was too busy eating them for "muh godhood"

>>158303266

Dark horse translation (which is more accurate) I believe corrects it to were wolfwood is around 21-22ish but is stated to look 35.

still weird though
>>
>>158306637
The spiders starve if you eat the butterflies and also you have the strength to kill more spiders. It's just economical with consideration for what Knives really cares about.
>>
>>158303293
He used them nearly the end yeah, but they still were able to return to they previous state (except from the one they forcefully separated from him) if I remember right.
>>
>>158304391
They "cared" enough for the plant to say Itadakimasu and nothing more tho...
>>
File: [Max7]TrigunMax_Ch99-23.jpg (292KB, 792x1197px) Image search: [Google]
[Max7]TrigunMax_Ch99-23.jpg
292KB, 792x1197px
>>158307498
I think the scientists promised to threat them respectfully at least.
>>
>>158306637
>21-22ish but is stated to look 35.
Wait really? Damn that's actually worth knowing.
>>
When will we get a Hellsing Ultimate-esque ova for Trigun?
>>
File: Razlo.jpg (492KB, 2048x1448px) Image search: [Google]
Razlo.jpg
492KB, 2048x1448px
>>158309884
Animated Razlo never.
>>
File: tumblr_ngz3ciGkw91tm3b3lo1_1280.jpg (59KB, 589x623px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_ngz3ciGkw91tm3b3lo1_1280.jpg
59KB, 589x623px
>>158309884
Doesn't Hellsing have much bigger fanbase than Trigun in Japan, so they still made OVAs when the manga wasn't ongoing
Kekkai Sensen fame might help to increase the chance of this happening
Though I don't see it happening in OVA format, Hellsing had what, 10 volumes? And Trigun is 17 and only the last 5 or so went full cool poses/"undecipherable action scenes".
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xYcyUMlZ114
>>
>>158303266
>Undecipherable action scenes.
This. So much this. I thought I was the only one.
>>
>>158303266
Trigun manga was a mistake
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.