[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Best arc?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

File: 1479883119438.jpg (225KB, 908x496px) Image search: [Google]
1479883119438.jpg
225KB, 908x496px
Best arc?
>>
I hate this manga so fucking much. I followed it week after week after week after week since way back when the only scanlator group that did this was KEFI because it was so good up to Varia arc. After that everything went downhill. Constant training and power ups and by the last chapter Tsuna did not fucking change even in the slightest.

A huge fucking waste of time. The only reason I kept reading was because of best girl Chrome.
>>
>>158292479
>chrome
>girl
silly, there's no girls in reborn
>>
>>158292284
I guess compared to the others. Varia arc was just ok while the other serious arcs were shit.
>>
>>158292549
Mukuro arc was decent.
>>
Stop reminding me that this shit existed.
>>
>>158292648
Sounds like you need to listen to the stereo tonight
>>
>>158292284
None. It was shit from the beginning.
>>
I actually enjoy the show a lot bit the anime dragggggggggeeeeeed the future arc too much
>>
>>158292479
I agree that the last chapter basically reset the story back to the beginning of the manga and took away all of his development.

The only good thing to come out of it was Reborn becoming an adult again.

What a crock.
>>
>>158292284
The future arc ruined this manga.
>>
>>158295115
somehow the arc after it was even worse.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.