[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

NINTH GENERATION

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 8

File: shinigami.jpg (192KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
shinigami.jpg
192KB, 1920x1080px
NINTH GENERATION
>>
File: you just KNOW.png (916KB, 1280x738px) Image search: [Google]
you just KNOW.png
916KB, 1280x738px
>>158229099
KEK
>>
>>158229199
>ywn cum inside Konatsu
;_;
>>
File: 1490470389281.png (461KB, 611x686px) Image search: [Google]
1490470389281.png
461KB, 611x686px
>>158229199
KIKU CAME IN KONATSU
>>
This show just makes you wish you were an artist, I usually despise pink collar workers but Rakugo was wonderfull
>>
File: 1485265712770.jpg (62KB, 500x375px) Image search: [Google]
1485265712770.jpg
62KB, 500x375px
>>158229282
>I usually despise pink collar workers
>>
>>158229099
Fuck this show was good. I was in love everytim Yakumo performed, especially Shinigami.
>>
Today I will show them my unique rakugo.
>>
File: rakugo_konatsu.png (893KB, 1280x738px) Image search: [Google]
rakugo_konatsu.png
893KB, 1280x738px
>>158229199
At first I hated the implication in the finale that Kiku is the one who fathered Konatsu's first child, but now that I think about it it's kind of hot. Just imagine the angry sex they had.
>>
File: 6e4.gif (458KB, 500x281px) Image search: [Google]
6e4.gif
458KB, 500x281px
>>158229282
thanks for the (you).
Jokes aside let me explain: as children we grow up worshipping the glamorous movie stars, musicians, comedians and book authors while we do not even understand what most other professions are about. This sets up a false expectation of what role pink collar workers have in our society that is not shattered until our late teens. Then we have the problem that upon realizing that he is not able to support himself through art the artist refuses to get a real job and will most of the time get part time in order live out their passion during their spare time, rather than take responsibility and assume a productive role in society. Lastly we have the substance abuse that's always present in artistic circles.
tl;dr I was disillusioned by them
>>
>>158230200
As if the artist would contribute to society had he chained himself to a pencil-pushing job. What constitutes a productive role in society often only serves to grease the wheels of a system that robs us of our time, relationships, and humanity. Look on any jobsearch website and tell me how many of those roles serve to better our society. How many are only there because of our addiction to convenience, driven by our lack of time?
Stating that these persons are not contributing to society by producing works that reflect their humanity is frankly, depressing.
>>
>>158230933
Your rhetoric is beautiful but by saying pencil pushing jobs you are ignoring the brown and blue collar worker, the backbone of society. A productive role in society is a father supporting his family.
>addiction to convenience, driven by our lack of time?
Is this what you tell your wife when she asks why she can't take the kids to a vacation?
>not contributing to society by producing works that reflect their humanity
The self-centrism is an issue in itself but I was actually saying that their art cannot put food on the table, not that the art itself is hurting society.
>>
>>158231451
You know there are people who do end up succesful and good enough to support themselves, right? Only the lazy ,,artists” die of starvation.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.