[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Its going to be shit isn't it?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

File: season3.jpg (238KB, 1422x733px) Image search: [Google]
season3.jpg
238KB, 1422x733px
Its going to be shit isn't it?
>>
>>158193377
Is it going to be a TV series or movies?
>>
>>158193413
There will be some recap movies for R1 and R2 and then a whole new series after
>>
>>158193413
I believe it was a recap movie with new material and a new project after?
>>
Did we learn nothing from DBZ and Sailor Moon?

Does anyone even remember Slayers 2008?
>>
>>158193377
Will probably be about as bad as the original, yeah
>>
>>158193377
Oh boy , can't wait to shitpost about it (like samurai jack S5)
>>
>>158193377
If I remember correctly,
my G, Suzaku is going to fuck some shit up because he isn't as intelligent as Big L. While Nannaly goes insane. That other blonde guy (their brother) starts his own country or something. Man like Lelouch comes back from death just to fix up the mess and to fuck C.C.
Probably new characters are to show up as well to have enough material for s4

It won't be shit. Could even be the best season yet.
>>
>>158193377
>Its going to be shit isn't it

Oh God yes. Absolutely.

But CG was never not shit to begin with, its appeal as a show was just how sheerly entertaining the bullshit it threw at you was.
>>
>>158193377
I actually forgot it was even happening. It's going to be shit, but hopefully it'll be entertaining shit. I don't think anyone watched CG because it was particularity good in the first place.
>>
>>158195312
>But CG was never not shit to begin with, its appeal as a show was just how sheerly entertaining the bullshit it threw at you was.
No, that would be Valverave. Code Geass managed to have bullshit only as superficial decoration, but with a solid plot underneath it all.

Code Geass is like a Christmas Tree. You can hang anything you like on the branches, but it is still a tree. VVV is when they just have the decorations piled up in a heap and with no tree underneath.
>>
>>158193377
Well we are still alive. And we are shit so
>>
>>158193377
If you have autism and can't appreciate entertainment then yes.
>>
S2 was already shit
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.