[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So I just WATCHED this show (Serial Experements Lain if you haven't

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1

File: autistic.jpg (55KB, 1008x720px) Image search: [Google]
autistic.jpg
55KB, 1008x720px
So I just WATCHED this show (Serial Experements Lain if you haven't HEARD of it) for the first time and I just have TO say: what A cool anetic and musec. It's was really apticable. But it fined myself unable to enjoy THE show for one (simple) razon: Why does she the Main Caractere of the show Lain (SEL <--- the L) has such a hare's ASYMETRICALITY?

I mean REALLY. What the Fuck happen that the head surgeon see it and CUT only a slice but Leafs another one? What the fuck? It's so FUCKING AYSMETRICAL. Who fucking CUT his hair, it was it her mom? This it's tanamount to Tilde Abuse and she seems okay WITH it. Just LOOK at it.

Smalls wonders she's TONALLY atone at school and have no friends cause they See her cut and walks away (360° hair cut, 3° burn). It seems that the hare's cut it not only imbalanced itself it also imbalanced Lain's socschemal life.

I guess it too Expalain the faschion since trapped in 199kindergrade, with it bear Suit (they called, they WANT their animal suits back). It expalain too if her Parents are Fucking FASCHIONLESS, why Lain's sister, sister, became a prostitude.

And I event understady she ends up killing God, because I would too if I had such a shitty hare's cut.

But I just have to ask: WHY?
>>
>>158169881
Holy shit shut the fuck up with this ayy lmao autistic lain shit. You've been doing this for like 3 fucking weeks get a fucking life you fucking autist.
>>
>>158169945
>three weeks
>>
inb4 newfag mod deletes thread
>>
So did anybody else feel like this show had a really creepy atmosphere, like bordering on horror at some points?

>>158169945
Try like 3 years.
>>
>>158171030
>>158170889
I can't even tell what's part of the joke anymore.
>>
>>158171054
I can't tell if your reply is a meme or not at this point either.
>>
>>158171089
It is.
>>
>>158170896
they should be deleted. this show sucked anyway
>>
>>158169945
hownew.ru
>>
I watched SEL because of these threads.
Thanks.
>>
What is with the crows in this and other works? The crows are necessary in dark themes, even spooky, undesirable places. Yet why does it feel like home wherever they are?
One example is the opening scene to Haibane Renmei with the crow trying to save her. Why did I feel a connection with a crow?
>>
>>158171628
The crows are the eyes and the ears of the ayy lmaos I think, could be wrong tho
constantly watching over lain
>>
I will never get tired of this thread.
>>
>>158171628
Well, crows, like ravens, are highly intelligent and are associated not just with the dark doom and gloom but also with knowledge, mystery, and the supernatural on the whole. I think that just as much as they symbolize bad omens they can serve as a sort of metaphorical bridge to higher existence.
>>
This wired thread again, veja du.
>>
>>158169881
I missed you.
>>
I still can't decipher this one.

EeEe eEe eE E eEee eEeee eeEe eE eEeee eEeee eEee eE eEe eEeEee eEEee eE eeee ee eeEe EEEE EEEEEEEEEE Ee eeee eE eEee EEEEEEEEEEEEE

Eeee EeeEEee ee eeEe EeeEeee eEEee eE eeee ee EeeeeeEeee eeee eeEEee EeeEeeeeee Eee eeeeEeEe eeee Ee eee eEEeEeee eee eeee Ee EeeeeEee ee eee eeEEeEee eeEe Ee eee EEEEEE eee EeeeeEeEee Ee eee eEEe EeEeEeEeeeE EeeEEe eeeee EEEeee eEEeE

Eeee eee eeEEee E eEee Ee eee eEee eeeEeee eee EeEeeeeEe eeEe eeEe EEEee eee eeeEEe eeeeeEeeeeee EEEe eeeee eE eEeeeEee Ee Ee Ee Ee eee eEe EeeEeeeeEeee Ee eE eee EeeeeEee Ee eeEe eEeEeEeEeee

EEEEEeeeeeEEEEEEeeeEEEEEEEEeeEEeeeeEEeeeEEE ee e e e ee e ee e
EEeeeEEeeEEeeeeEEeeeeeEEeeeeeEEEeeeEEeeeeeeEE e eeee ee eee
EEEEEeeeeEEEEEEEEeeeeeEEeeeeeEEeEeeEEeeeEEE e ee eeee
EEeeeEEeeEEeeeeEEeeeeeEEeeeeeEEeeEeEEeeeEe eeee e e e
EEEEEeeeeEEeeeeEEeeEEEEEEEEeeEEeeeEEEeeEEE eeeeee

E eeEe Ee eeeee eeeEee eEeEeEeEeEeEeEeEeEeEEeEEeEEe eee EeEee eEe eEe eeeeeeEEe Ee EeeeeeEEe eEee eeEeeEee eeEeee eEee eEeeEeee Eee E eEee Ee eEeEEe eEeeeE

EEEeeeeeEEEEeeeeeeeEEEeeeeeEEEeeeeeEEEeeeeeeEEE E EE E
EEEeeEEEeeEEEEeeEEEEEeeEEEEEEeeEEEEEEeeEEEEeeEEEE EE EE
EEEeeeeeEEEEEEeeEEEEEEEeeEEEEEEeeEEEEeeeeeeeeEEE E E EE E
EEEeeEEEEEEEEEeeEEEEEEEEEeeEEEEEEeeEEeeEEEEeeEEE E E EE
EEEeeEEEEEEEeeeeeeEEEeeeeeEEEeeeeeEEEeeEEEEeeEE EE E E

EEEee eEE eeee ee ee eEeeeEeEEee eeEee eee eEeee eEe eEeee ee eEeeee
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.