[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

One Punch Man

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 2

File: Good thing I'm here.jpg (92KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
Good thing I'm here.jpg
92KB, 1280x720px
Just how fucked would the world be if Saitama wasn't around?
>>
A little.
>>
Unless Blast is as powerful as I think he is,they would be fucked when Boros appears
>>
>>158160445
Please, like some class B hero is that indispensable. The world would still have King. He'll save everyone.
>>
>>158160445
Well, yes it would be fucked but it would be epically fucked

Saitama is not someone who is hellbent on killing everyone. Just the ones in his way so that limits his influence within just a single abandoned city.

The house of evolution would still be taken down by a combined force of A-class heroes albeit at a dear cost.

Boro's arrival would be a surprise to everyone and might actually get to kill some S-heroes but he would still come to face with Garou and their fight would end with the 2 of them dead.
>>
>>158163413

>but he would still come to face with Garou and their fight would end with the 2 of them dead.

Ah right, wasn't it theorized that the alien prophecy was actually meant to be about Boros and Garou, and Saitama just kind of fucked everything up?
>>
>>158160445

Tatsumaki and the other S-Class could have taken care of everything aside from Boros and Garou but they'd be very disorganized since Saitama was indirectly responsible for the creation of the Hero Association.
>>
>>158160445
Probably not at all. It's probably like the Samurai Flamenco/Avengers ordeal that more superpowered people just attract more bad shit like stand users attracting stand users.
>>
>>158160445
Wasn't it said that it's because of saitama that there's so much strong monsters?
ying yang shit
>>
>>158164204
Tell that to the meteor.
>>
>>158164513
If Saitama wasnt around, I dont think the meteor would have come. Saitama is a magnet for bad shit, if you dont get where I'm coming from.
>>
>>158163573
Yes, but it was that Boros came too early, actually.
>>
Boros was probably for Blast.
>>
>>158160445
There's the Joker/Batman paradox where Joker argues the villians only came into existence because Batman decided to be a superhero in the first place.
>>
>>158164629
You mean Garou.
>>
>>158160900
Who is Blast?
>>
>>158160445
The universe always find a balance by tiself, the lack of Saitama would automatically make all the strong villains to dissapear, and ifthey existed then another being like Saitama would appear, is simple as that.
>>
>>158160445
King wouldn't exist. HA wouldn't exist. But hold up.

Tatsumaki would still be stupidly OP and if by some turn of events Garou weren't misguided then people would basically have another Saitama right there.
>>
>>158160900
Boris wouldn't appear. He only showed up because of a prophecy about fighting Saitama.

The world woulda been fucked because there would be no hero association. Tatsumaki would be there, but the meteor woulda hit, and all the various other bad guys woulda wrecked all of the cities
>>
File: 1447904055747.jpg (59KB, 736x960px)
1447904055747.jpg
59KB, 736x960px
>>158166592
>>
>>158160445
Genos would be scrap metal from self destruction.
>>
>>158169041
He wouldn't need to self destruct, since he only lost because Saitama was distracting him.
>>
>>158164647
We're not in DC universe though and monsters don't really choose to be villainous in a convenient sense, it's their basic nature. The paradox you named only creates people like Garou in saitamaverse, who eventually prove to push monsters' shit in worse than any hero could.
>>
>>158160445
>meteor
Tats literally forces meteors out of their gravitational orbit
>Boros
Blast is around

There is literally no reason for Saitama or even Blast for that matter. They're just there as a joke, and to please little children.
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.