[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Yowamushi Pedal

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 71
Thread images: 10

File: mpv-shot0112.png (852KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
mpv-shot0112.png
852KB, 1280x720px
Is anyone even watching this show at this point?
>>
I lost interest and dropped it, unfortunately. I only watched it for the angel Aoyagi, but he isn't getting much screen time.
>>
Still gotta finish s2 inter high, that shit is dragged out like nobody's business.
>>
I am. but im rooting for Hakone
>>
i fear to watch a new episode

i wonder how a sport anime becomes a monster anime
>>
>>158152879
I need to catch up on a couple of episodes, but yeah I'm one of 20 anons who still give a shit.
>>
Manga is barely ahead of the anime at this point so theres not much worth getting excited over. Animes gonna end at the first day and we'll get blue balled for two years until the manga finishes the tournament if the production committee even cares at that point
>>
>>158153055
>20
You're being too generous it's more like 7
>>
I caught up with the manga raws and this Inter-High is basically all Hakone. I'm really not sure why this series is still going on. I thought it ended at a perfect point after the first Inter-High.
>>
>>158153131
Its going to obviously end at the 3rd year after Sohoku settle the score with Hakone in a 1 win and 1 loss situation but the way the mangaka is handling it is just dragged out. I wish he would just skip the rest of the tournament since the outcome is plain as day
>>
Was watching it up to the point Kaburagi lost the sprint battle. The show has lost a bit of what made it good.
>>
>>158153000
Same here.
>>
>>158153300
The main problem is Teshima and Aoyagi don't have enough charisma to really make this race exciting. The whole Teshima angle is how he's so normal but that gets boring after a while. It seems like every other interesting character from the first couple seasons have taken a backseat and this new season is almost entirely revolving around Teshima and Aoyagi and neither of them are really that interesting.
>>
For an ace you're kind of really slow there dude
>>
I'm enjoying myself. It's refreshing to see how some of the characters handle themselves quite well rather than brood over it over many episodes (eg. Kaburagi, second year dude, senpai). The show is still unnecessarily exaggerated at times like with the whole masseur guy but I just roll my eyes a bit and shrug it off.

I've really liked Imaizumi and his interaction with other characters so far this season minus how cold hearted he was towards Naruko though it's understandable that he's just trying to make the team strong
>>
>>158153131
>this Inter-High is basically all Hakone Good. Sohoku sucks dick this year. Kaburagi is annoying and a retard, and they try to play it off as "that's how sprinters are so it's ok!". Teshima is deadweight that just won against Koga for plot reasons, Aoyagi's just a bootleg Tadokoro that manages to job, and he's personality is all over the place. The biggest offender is Onoda who still manages to still manages to fuck up after all he has been trough, he basically fucks up, remembers Makishima, and then gets out of his problem. I can't even recall how many times we've seen that flashback of Makishima patting Onoda.

Also, the new Sohoku members have boring motives or backstories. We already knew about T&A team of two, and they basically just jobbed until the positions of Captain and Vicecaptain landed on them and the only thing we know about Kaburagi's past is that he was in the Team SS. I honestly find Ashikiba and Doubashi more interesting than them. Hell, I even find Kuroda whose backstory is a rip-off of Kise from KnB more interesting
>>
>>158155142
Hopefully the third year with the Sugimoto bros (I wish) and Kaburagi having a better developed character will be more interesting.
>>
>>158152879
Intelligent anons dropped it years ago.
>>
I watch this at 2x speed.
>>
>>158152879
Grande road threads were also pretty desolate
I was personally just waiting for it to end so I can marathon it, dont really like watching stuff weekly. Should be ending in a week or two.
Try the bike board, /n/ or whatever. They have good yowaped threads
>>
File: climbers.png (803KB, 852x481px) Image search: [Google]
climbers.png
803KB, 852x481px
>>158155401
it's like the author decided to make everyone on Sohoku retarded except for Imaizumi and Naruko. Those two can't carry the whole team.

Another thing thats been bothering me is how everyone keeps calling Teshima a genius, its forced as fuck. He knew this Inter-High was going to be mainly about slopes and climbing and he decided to only bring his sorry ass and Onoda as climbers while Izumida took Kuroda, Manami, Yuto the climber killer, and former climber now All Rounder Ashikiba. basically 4 climbers. Even if Naruko is an All Rounder now, he used to be a sprinter, and Imaizumi has to sprint for the goal line. Teshima is retarded if he really thought Onoda would do.
>>
>>158152879
Still watching I really miss the third years though and none of the new guys are really clicking with me
>>
really dug the first two anime, this one hasn't been as good though it's still decent. can't really get into these new characters
>>
Really long tournaments/battles/equivalents in series like these can really just kill interest

Series like these often build up a fun cast that interact and train together, investing people into the characters while building anticipation for future events and having enough action to add energy and excitement with overwhelming the other aspects of the series.

Then they find themselves following week after week, month after month and sometimes even year after year where it's just a series of battles where most of the cast disappears, there's an almost constant tension that is endlessly dragged out and often very little happens at a given time. They find themselves wondering where all the time went and why they are even still following.
>>
>>158156788
*without overwhelming the other aspects
>>
>>158152879
Of course, it's what I use every Monday to start the stationary biking. I can't wait for Midousuji antics and Onoda hime(ing) his way towards victory.
>>
>>158153131
I thought Sohoku would bullshit their way towards victory again, but having only one god tier climber is going to limit them hard. If the majority of the race is climbing, Onoda and Imaizumi would have to battle against 4 climbers, two who already pushed Onoda and the other two who we haven't seen yet. Shinkai's brother is hyped, but I can't take any of that shit seriously when Shinkai himself jobbed hard to a rabbit.
>>
inb4 Midousuji wins
>>
>>158157672
I would legit pick it up again.
>>
>>158156001
>Try the bike board, /n/ or whatever. They have good yowaped threads
/n/ thread is pretty much dead for the whole week besides the day where yowamushi airs, even with that it only gets probably like 3 to 4 post per week.
>>
How are the sales for this season anyways?
>>
>>158152879
better question is...is it worth watching this show at this point?
>>
>>158152879
Eh, I probably would have kept interest if /fit/-senpai got into the team. Pubic hair is pretty boring
>>
>>158157964
I don't get how he plans on doing anything against Manami, just by trying to follow him he's already fucking dead and the mountains haven't even started properly. If you want to tire your opponent out you kind of have to not tire yourself out first as far as I know.
>>
>>158153611
Yeah and Kaburagi has his own issues. This anon here >>158155142 gets it right mostly. Kaburagi has the potential to be good but hes held back. He needs to suffer a loss in order to realize his potential.
>>
we need a spin off showing how all the third years are doing in college.
>that tease in the middle of the season with Kinjou and Arakita
>>
>>158152879
Lost interest after the first inter-high. The whole 1 climber thing really sucks. I'm not watching or reading through an entire season ending in Sohoku's loss. If i wanted to sit through something pointlessly long and boring to waste my time I'd read Farming Saga again.
>>
Why does Onoda have to overtake the entire pack again?
>>
Honestly KyoFushi would save this show.
>>
>>158162850
Because muh pressure of having the #1 tag so he needs to go full retard again
>>
>>158153024
>not rooting for best boy
>>
>>158157672
>>158162955
Midousuji isn't winning in the manga either. Honestly, for a crazy, hyped up villain, Midousuji doesn't really win much.
>>
>>158159528
Fucking this.
>>
>>158157878
you could marathon the majority of it, so yeas
>>
>>158163452
>>158159528
>when you tease a much better anime in your anime
>>
>>158163660
They must be having so much fun in uni, it's not fair!
>>
File: 1495552857558.jpg (86KB, 500x307px) Image search: [Google]
1495552857558.jpg
86KB, 500x307px
Midosouji is my favorite character since he has by far the most interesting banter and situations and it is fucking CRIMINAL how little screentime him and his new BF gets.

The show tries really hard to push these new characters but I really can't give a shit about them.

NOT EVEN ONE FUCKING SCENE SINCE THE RACE STARTED IS THIS A JOKE TMS?
>>
>>158164149
to be fair he wasn't really relevant till the last half of the first race either, his whole strategy revolves around him giving up the climbing, and sprinting stages.
>>
>>158153024

Why does the Hakogaku team seem like bigger d-bags this time around?

Admittedly, Sohoku team feels really weak.
>>
>>158164338
He won a sprint tag didn't he? Don't really remember
He also tried hard to win the first day and was always a sort of dark horse to shake things up. He nearly disappeared this season which detracts a vital element from this shows' formula in my opinion.
>>
>>158164350
You have an awakened Manami, too tall smug Miyano, a pig beast, abs, not Imaizumi assistant, and kame climbing Shinkai. It's way too strong, their smugness about it permeates the douchebaggery.
>>
>>158164501
He was absent almost the entire first day save for the last sprint. He went full throttle on the second day. I don't think he's doing that this time.
>>
>>158164547
I still miss him.

Honestly just write Kaburagi out of the show and replace him with Mido. His character is shallow and annoying.
>>
File: DBU5JUJUwAEyo90.png (882KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
DBU5JUJUwAEyo90.png
882KB, 1280x720px
>>158164503
>awakened Manami
This fucker's not even breaking a sweat while Teshima is currently dying.
>>
>>158153000
This
>>
>Called out the shit out of the 3rd years before they left Hakone
>Beat his idol Shinkai and made a team that beat the 3rd years 3 to 4 matches
>Made a team with 4 climbers for a climbing heavy InterHigh
>Motivated Doubashi unlike everyone on Hakone that just pushed him away.
>Already making smarter tactics than the selfproclaimed genius Teshima
>Plans to make everyone drop like flies on Day 1
>Is Strong
How much pussy is he going to get once he puts Hakone in their rightful place?
>>
I'm still watching it, but admittedly it's getting kinda stale.
>>
>>158152879
Still waiting for Naruko and Midousuji shenanigans.

>>158156115
Teshima being weak and normal is a relly lame gimmick. His smarts is suppose to make him unique, but it really just feels like the author is just using him to spout the situation. The other 3rd year should have been the leader, but the author chose to have them settle their race the 2nd day of training despite the 3rd year's strength is in endurance which would make him win the overall race if he stuck with the original challenge.
>>
>>158152879
yes
>>
>>158168550
>Naruko and Midousuji shenanigans.
This. I couldn't believe how powered up Naruko was to push Midousuji to an >evolution.
>>
I'm really starting to hate Hakone in this Interhigh
>>
What exactly is Teshima's plan? Survive the slopes then send out his sprinters?
>>
>>158152879
of course
where can I find updated manga? Seems strange it's only on 322
>>
>>158168550
That's another funny thing.
>Teshima's only strategy is outlasting his opponents and overtaking them when they're tired, since he's weak
>so he beat the stamina simpleton by having more stamina than him
What the fuck?
>>
So why the fuck author just copypasted hakone seniors and put them in again?
>>
>>158170879
to place first or second on the mountains since those placings effect the next day it looks like
>>
>>158155717
Your cadence is sugoi!
>>
I only watch for precious Naruko
>>
>>158174998
Now you have two of them.
>>
>>158176358
DELETE THE ORANGE ONE
Thread posts: 71
Thread images: 10

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.