[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So, all these years we've been thinking this picture was

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3

File: skulluy.jpg (132KB, 733x867px) Image search: [Google]
skulluy.jpg
132KB, 733x867px
So, all these years we've been thinking this picture was of Skull Knight, right?
But Skully has both eyes lighten up. It's Guts that doesn't have the right eye.
What if this is actually Guts, after the berserker armor kills him?
>>
File: 1496190310944.png (2MB, 1366x768px) Image search: [Google]
1496190310944.png
2MB, 1366x768px
It could have been a symbolic foreshadowing at the time, but I'm not sure the story will follow that path anymore. Skullknight's path would then be Guts path, or what he could one day become. It would have been a nice way for his soul to stay away from the vortex after his flesh and body is gone.

It'll always be a nice alternative possibility I think. Flora also said that fate or casusality is a spiral and not a circle, and Guts and Shierke's path might not be destined to be the same as hers and Skullknight's.
>>
>>158152117
Interesting idea but why would Guts have a behelit for a brain? I think it's just supposed to connect a few of the most pivotal characters in one symbol
>>
>>158155091
>Rose
>Thorns
>The Skull is cracked
>Skull (lul)
>One eye
>Behelit

I think you're right for the most part.
>>
>>158155218
The rose and thorns are directly related to Skully. His sword and shield to be exact
>>
>>158155218
This >>158125581 anon that was connecting the thorns with Guts instead of Skully. Why?
>>
>>158155460
The crown of torns is used to represent Christ.
Maybe Miura went for some Christian symbolism? Griffith is the Antichrist, while Guts is the real Messiah or something.
>>
>>158156595
And I think the skull is cracked because Guts was going to lose his mind, like he almost did during the bs arc.
Maybe Miura changed his mind midway through the conviction arc though, since Guts actually regained his composure after that.
>>
>>158156595
That we are dealing with a heavily symbolic figure is quite obvious.The skullknight is speculated to have been king Gaiseric, and Slan does call him 'his majesty', so a crown of thorns is appropriate to symbolize him.
>>
>>158152117
>So, all these years we've been thinking
No, it was only you.
The rest of us saw the Skully/Guts parallels decades ago.
>>
>>158156801
wow rude.
I don't see you bringing anything to our healthy talk in this thread though.
>>
>>158157447
>rude
Get out oversensitive filth. You don't belong here.
>>
>>158156741
He also has a rose motif on his sword and shield.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.