[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What happened?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 5

File: flipflappers77.jpg (75KB, 640x360px) Image search: [Google]
flipflappers77.jpg
75KB, 640x360px
What happened?
>>
Yayaka didn't win when she should have, that's what happened.
>>
>>158133175
Yayaka is being tsundere about riding the giant robot
>>
Writer change
>>
>>158133175
She needed some time to realize how fun flip flapping is.
>>
flippu flappingu
>>
>>158133261
who the fuck changes writers mid-season one?

I smell bs
>>
Yayacuck a shit.
>>
>>158133318

A lot of anime have one writer do only like 3 episodes per cour.
>>
File: 1484246542054.png (3MB, 2668x1394px) Image search: [Google]
1484246542054.png
3MB, 2668x1394px
>Cockona
>>
>>158133318
That's pretty normal, a series can even have more writers. However in this case it's blown out of propertion, the general plot was written long before, they just changed the script-writer.
>>
>>158133175
They forgot to write interesting characters.
Yayaka was literally the only one.
>>
File: 1483319130260.jpg (65KB, 716x718px) Image search: [Google]
1483319130260.jpg
65KB, 716x718px
>Hi. I'm Papika, PhD in 2nd wave feminist theory, and I'm here to tell you why glue-gushing gonorrhea geometry is not necessary for sexual satisfaction.
>First, observe the way my lovely assistant (that's you, Cocona) wraps her thighs around my head. Many skeptics on the Christian right have made dubious allegations about whether or not this is natural. I ask you, gentlemen, that if this is not natural, how can you explain the snug way in which these divine pillows hug my face like a pair of sapho-erotic earmuffs?...oh! Smells like lavender today....Cocona would like that part struck from the record.
>Secondly, we know from past, well documented experiments that Coconas and Cocona prototypes do not respond well to phallic contact. The Cocona Mk Mimi was so dissatisfied with Salt- I mean...the subject's inadequate penis, she almost blew up everything and tried to consume her daughter with the gaping, blood belching maw of eldritch horror that he had left behind.
>Now, I know what you are all thinking. "But we need warty hotdogs to manufacture more Coconas! How can you deprive the world of such majestic beauty?" While it may be true with our current technology, Cocona and I have been searching her fridge and dresser drawer extensively for a substitute. We expect to make a breakthrough some time in the next year, though further trial runs may be needed to confirm our findings.

>Finally, I feel the need to address the question that PR has received more than any other. "Alright, Papika, I get that Cocona has a life-threatening allergy to weenies, but surely that doesn't mean she needs 'your' lesbo-mutant ham wallet, right? Why can't she be with an ugly blonde slut with no curves?"
>We here at Papika industries take your concerns very seriously, and we appreciate your letters and the return addresses on them. Thank you and goodnight.
>>
Don't open.
>>
>>158134845
Best Paprika.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.