[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

ITT: Punch Harder

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3

File: AnimeAllMight.png (125KB, 407x653px) Image search: [Google]
AnimeAllMight.png
125KB, 407x653px
Is this the best "I guess I'll just punch harder" scene of all time?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TPp1GhuIP4o&
>>
>>158100419
Kamogawa vs Anderson
>>
File: united states of smash.png (882KB, 1711x1250px) Image search: [Google]
united states of smash.png
882KB, 1711x1250px
>>158100419

Nope
>>
>>158100419
You mean the worst, that was a huge copout
>>
deku's fight with the muscle dude at camp was a bigger asspull.
What is 10000% power?
How can you do this and not die?
>>
No
>>
>>158101532

Author literally explained it afterwards after people were confused and apologized for not being clearer. That was what Deku was calling it to pump himself up, not the actual percentage of power being used.
>>
>>158100419
No anime has ever topped Ippo in that domain.
>>
>>158101849
Finally, calling your attacks does something.
>>
>>158101396
Nigger how
>>
>>158101835
it's probably the most on the nose "simply punching hard enough through the attack" scene, and it worked excellently by taking the edge off the whole fight and reminding everyone it's comedic in nature.
>>
>>158101271
will deku eventually build up to a "Rise of the Planet of the Smash" or a "Intergalactic Republic of Smash" ?? surely the US Smash won't be the final limit. maybe we'll get other cities and countries attacks too?
>>
>>158106806

United Nations Smash
>>
>>158104996
>"I guess I'll just punch harder"
>>
>>158106806
i thought he was dropping all mights smashes and coming up with his own style

also how could you want more than the united states of smash. thats patriotic as shit
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.