[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Legend of the Galactic Heroes

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

File: 1329868130367056229.jpg (82KB, 800x513px) Image search: [Google]
1329868130367056229.jpg
82KB, 800x513px
I thought there was supposed to be a remake happening. Why haven't we heard anything about it?
>>
no need to deminish perfection
>>
>>158080967
>deminish
Not a word.
>>
File: main.jpg (203KB, 1000x1415px) Image search: [Google]
main.jpg
203KB, 1000x1415px
There was news just a few weeks ago. They revealed this teaser visual and confirmed we'll get more info about the cast and a PV at an event in September.
>>
it's going to be an abridged remake so who cares.

maybe I'll be surprised and it'll be 200 episodes long and actually complete the story properly unlike the OVA series.

>>158081025
>not a word
either someone needs to take a linguistic anthropology course or improve their abstract interpretation skills because that's most definitely a word and a synonym for "reduce".
>>
>>158081296
>a word and a synonym for "reduce"
That's diminish.
>>
>>158081296
You're thinking of "diminish".
>>
>>158081624
great, now define "abstract interpretation skills"
>>
>>158081728
Making sense out of your stupid misspellings.
>>
>>158081728
How about you define "inability to recognize being ridiculed for poor orthography"?
(I probably made a speling error in this post)
>>
>>158081166
wait, they had shoes?
>>
>>158080916

I want it to be a cheap CG shitfest like the new Berserk just to see /a/ throw another fit.
>>
>>158081624
so you did recognize the word, then.
>>
Wow, /a/ will argue about anything when all >>158081025 had to do was explain that the damn word had been spelled incorrectly.

Well, back on topic, >>158082052
>cheap GC shitfest

This is definitely something I don't want.
>>
>>158080916
Because no one wants to see that piece of shit remade.
>>
>>158084017
>that piece of shit
edgy.

but yeah, I don't care for a remake unless it fixes the problem the original had of tying up 50+ episodes worth of material into under ten episodes towards the end.
>>
>>158084302
wait the novels were longer at the end?, what did they change?, what got cut?
>>
>>158084345
I don't know, I haven't read them. it just seemed fairly obvious at least to me that the ending was rushed and tied up more quickly than how the rest of the series progressed.

on a barely-relevant note, check out the original arslan senki OVAs anyone who's into LoGH. same writer, similar feel, but unfortunately the OVAs got cancelled before they could really take off and there's only a few with a scattered story.
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.