[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Manwha

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 4

File: the-breaker-2014.jpg (42KB, 300x432px) Image search: [Google]
the-breaker-2014.jpg
42KB, 300x432px
Whats /a/´s opinion on Manwha? I have read noblesse and the breaker, i have to say i kinda like it.
>>
Just like manga it has shit and it has gold.
The Breaker being gold and its abrupt ending beig shit.
>>
>>158080494
Isnt the breaker on just a very long hiatus? Because the the author wanted to work on another project for the moment?
>>
I really enjoyed Breaker but the second part The Breaker should have some other extra title or something. Told a friend about it and he accidentally started on the second one getting a lot of spoilers on that first page.

>>158080533
I think the author has to do mandatory military service it something. At least that's what the translation of the author's past was in the "main" Facebook page.
>>
>>158080726
i completed part 2 without even realizing there was a part , I was pretty shocked when I found out there's a part 1. Nonetheless it's a really wntertaining series and i wish there was a third part.
>>
Only read a couple of manwha, right now I'm reading an action one called Gosu, the fight scenes are bretty gud
>>
Part 3 never ever ;_;
>>
Breaker season 1 is great. Season 2 is way too fast, and takes too much of a stupid turn. However, Season 2 introduces some of the best characters (the group of old men).
>tfw two of the best of the group of old men died
Still mad it was so rushed.
>>
>>158080868
Read Yongbi, it's kinda the prequel to Gosu
>>
Most manhwa is pretty bad but it does have some gems mixed in. I like worldbuilding and thats something a lot of manhwas do uniquely, highly recommend Red Storm for your action adventure needs.
>>
>>158080914
It also had some great girls.
>>
I've read The Breaker, New Waves and Red Storm. I liked those.
>>
>>158080303
I never got to finish Ragnarok and Unbalance x Unbalance.
>>
File: pic.png (5KB, 700x1200px) Image search: [Google]
pic.png
5KB, 700x1200px
>>158080303
>noblesse
>>
The end of the Breaker triggered me. She didn't deserve that.
>>
File: ares.png (519KB, 753x543px) Image search: [Google]
ares.png
519KB, 753x543px
>>158080303
The Vagrant Soldier Ares is pretty good. The world is functional, characters are fun, the story is very good and paced pretty decently. What I also liked that it didn't really try to justify its characters and their circumstances. The soldiers kill, people get exploited, etc. It's raw but manages to create strong bonds between its characters and to the reader, too. And it's not unnecessarily prolonged. It also features nice rough art and pretty well-done choreographed fighting sequences.

I would liken it to Hagane no Renkinjutsushi in a way that it's a well-told story with its share of ups and downs, fun characters, not overstaying its welcome. Just a neatly tied package.
>>
>>158080303
Noblesse has been shit for a while. Made worse by a gook editor who feels the need to use *Thud* every fucking panel.
>>
>>158080833
Kill yourself
>>
Read Tower of God, it does the "chosen one" arc better than pretty much any manga I've read.

The Gamer is alright too, it's doing the chosen one trope too, but there's more grinding and it's just comfy.
>>
>remember reading magician
>decide to reread it as i dont remember where i stopped reading it
>remember how shit the early art is
>dont read it
>>
File: 1430642752946.jpg (91KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
1430642752946.jpg
91KB, 1280x720px
>>158080303
>80 chapters to rescue shitgirl

I stopped reading The Breaker New Waves at that point. Should I pick it up again?
>>
>>158082381
The plot literally completely forgets about her. She gets kidnapped but nobody even realizes and she's never seen again.
>>
>>158080303
I fucking hate the format. It's a pain in the ass to read on a real screen, and the size limitations cause serious issues with any kind of action scene or scene that needs detailed backdrops.

Due to that, I haven't read anything more than a chapter, so I can't speak as to the quality of the stories.

But fuck that format anyway, it's shit made to be read on fucking phones.
>>
>>158080303
early noblesse's comedy and hype are top tier. it turns to shit later. there's literally no comedy nowadays.
>>158080868
As >>158080990 said if you're reading Gosu, you can give Yongbi a try. I really liked Yongbi too, but the only thing is egscans release pattern is highly irregular but you can find the korean raws on some vietnamese site i believe.
>>158082290
yes. tower of god is one of my favourites too.

Does anyone read sweet guy?
>>
>>158082458
>Does anyone read sweet guy?

Yes. It had great reactions images. But the ending was a tad lackluster.
>>
At least Korean's have their heads on right regarding sexy bodies. Say what you want about DYL he sure can draw tits.
>>
>>158080303
Most of them are kind of shit, but that's true for manga as well. Generally much more of them are shit than manga, and there aren't any truly great works/authors yet.
Thread posts: 27
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.