[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>says he is a warrior of honor >comes to ambush the Witch's

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

File: Grunbeld_Profile_Miura.png (2MB, 707x970px) Image search: [Google]
Grunbeld_Profile_Miura.png
2MB, 707x970px
>says he is a warrior of honor
>comes to ambush the Witch's house with the other apostles
>boasts about his mighty strength and taunts Guts over his
>has only ever fought Guts when he was tired/wounded
>the minute the fight doesn't go in his favor he turns into his apostle form
>still couldn't win and had to retreat
>couldn't even get through a dying witch's fire

Why do people think he's cool again?
>>
File: 1314943614946.jpg (33KB, 300x229px) Image search: [Google]
1314943614946.jpg
33KB, 300x229px
>>158070908
>Why do people think he's cool again?
People think he's what?
>>
>>158070908
Greetings, traveler from beyond our universe. In this dimension, nobody thinks that.
>>
Grunbeld has a neat design - that is widely agreed upon; but, I do not believe that many people think that his actual 'character' is cool.
>>
>>158070908
His design/armor set up is pretty great, and he has one of my favorite apostle transformations out of all the apostles we've seen. In terms of his actual character, there isn't much to him.
>>
>>158070908
He's the Vince McMahon of the Berserk universe
>>
The cool one is the archer that's gonna fuck the loli witch
>>
>>158073669
shut your mouth
>>
>>158073669
agreed (about him being cool)

Raksas is the most compelling, though. 1, he told Griffith to his face he was going to cut off his head (Griffith just smiled). 2, he has some mysterious past w/ the bakiraka clan/kushan origins. 3, he has mental issues regarding his masks (first one got damaged, he just gave up on everything until he replaced it)
>>
Also, while I'm posting on the internet at 2 am...i'm going to throw this out there. At some point, Zodd is going to defect to Guts' side
>>
>>158070908

Because he's got full control of his powers, unlike Guts whose powered-up form is an armored dog mad with rabies.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.