[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

This show was pretty good, though the ending killed me tbqh.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 3

File: 2339fb4c0798ef5bc6a58047ac64ba5c.jpg (460KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
2339fb4c0798ef5bc6a58047ac64ba5c.jpg
460KB, 1024x768px
This show was pretty good, though the ending killed me tbqh. Any chance it could come back?

also is anyone else feel like it's getting harder and harder to "escape" into anime land?
>>
>>158054819
Osaka + Tall qt > all
>>
>>158054992
though genki tomo is runner up
>>
>>158055205
More like the best.
>>
>>158055679
Nah, dating her would get annoying
>>
>>158054819
>tbqh.
>blog shit
Fuck off.
>>
>>158054819
>also is anyone else feel like it's getting harder and harder to "escape" into anime land

what do you mean by this?
>>
>>158056123
I watch a romance and get tfw no gf. I watch a show about close friends and remember I have none.
>>
>>158056123
His other thread was just deleted, that's why he added the Azumanga Daioh bit to get his real topic to fly underneath the radar.
>>
>>158056180
Hey man I like Azumanga as well. I don't see it talked about often enough so why not kill two birds with one stone?
>>
I don't know if its what you mean but its very rare that I get totally abosrbed into an anime's world like I used to when I was younger

I think I peaked with that feeling when watching TTGL and nothing else has been quite the same since.
>>
>>158056798
Don't use emoticons on /a/.
>>
they need to stick to the old style of 90's and early 2000 anime. do not CHANGE or attempt to do anything new. keep doing how you always done it.ignore the rest of the world and keep making it the same
>>
could piracy be the reason things arent the same?
>>
>>158056798
>how do we get the feeling back?
I just don't know
>>
>>158056798
I don't know but trying has made me more detached from real life affairs without any place to seek refuge, so maybe its for the best that we don't chase after memories
>>
>>158057186
wonderland
fairyland
loves always
>>
Why is Tomo so shit? She ruined the whole episode.
>>
step 1
go to myanimelist
find azumanda daioh
find similar and watch them from there man. IGNORE /a/ do not come here. this place has a harmful effect. do not stay here another second. go watch your anime and be in peace. i wish you well
>>
>>158057626
so why do you come here?
>>
>>158057744
same reason you do. but the point is i SHOULDN'T come here. we need to get out of here and focus on anime man. not the memes . /a/ is a distraction
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.