[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

(HEAVY SPOILERS IF YOU HAVEN'T WATCHED GRAVE OF THE FIREFLIES)

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

(HEAVY SPOILERS IF YOU HAVEN'T WATCHED GRAVE OF THE FIREFLIES)

Why the fuck doesn't Seita just swallow his fucking pride and move back in with that bitch aunt of his? If he did, her sister wouldn't have died, and he wouldn't have died either. Don't get me wrong, the film is awesome but fucking hell is that little detail stupid.
>>
>>158033381
The aunt would have kicked them out anyway, if I remember right she constantly complained about them doing nothing to earn their keep, and constantly hinted to them to leave.
>>
because children always make bad decisions and it's to further drive the point that they were alone in the world
>>
kids are stubborn
>>
Because he's a shitty immature kid who knows fuck-all of life.
>>
Yeah,let's blame childeren for adults behaving like complete monsters.
>>
File: Emotional Exposition.webm (2MB, 730x410px) Image search: [Google]
Emotional Exposition.webm
2MB, 730x410px
>>158033381
The film is garbage and appeals to idiots like you.
>>
>>158033381
I thought it was based on something that happened to the short story's author.
>>
>>158033381

Because is japan in WW2 if he came back hed have to commit seppuku to restore his honor
>>
>>158034328
I think most people kind of turn into shitheads during wartime
>>
>>158033381
It's not a little detail, it's meant to point out that stubborn pride of the Japanese. It is all Seita's fault, but still, he was just a child.
>>
>>158033381
1. It's based on the author's real life
2. The kid was a dumbass, that was the point
>>
>>158033381
I just wanted to say I really respect how you made the OP for this thread.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.