[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Fairy Tail thread

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 49
Thread images: 5

File: Acnologia_talks_to_Zeref.png (107KB, 840x486px) Image search: [Google]
Acnologia_talks_to_Zeref.png
107KB, 840x486px
What if Acnologia comes out even stronger
>>
>Acnologia was stuck outside of space and time for 10,000 years
>Spent all of that time working out
>Comes back buff as fuck
>>
>overpowered as hell
>can't regen its arm
>>
he is already so overpowered, zeref was scared shitless of him

there would be no point in making it even further. Also the asspull required to defeat him would be even more absurd
>>
>>158022589
What about Natsu training or getting a powerup in the "after life"?
>>
>>158022642
that would be on par with the asspull in naruto

i dont think the characters should get anymore powerups in the last 8 mangas
>>
>>158022642
>>158022705
Just imagine that Acnologia comes back and Natsu solo him, then afterwords is reveled Lucy wrote "Natsu can't lost, he has firends" in his book thing.
>>
>>158022835
The biggest thing i can imagine is Ichya leaving that fend with the bodies of ana and acnologia, then its revealed that he is the final boss. Thats the most hiro thing i can imagine
>>
So how many chapters are left till its over?
>>
FT will end Luke Rave, Acnologia will kill all the cast but che will be defeated.
Then in the last chapter everyone will return to life because yes.
>>
>>158021725
Don't worry, anon. There is nothing stronger than the power of friendship.
>>
>>158023532
If this will happen at least I hope that the fight will go full ryona.
>>
>>158021725
let's just get the most obvious trash theory out of the way. Acno was killing off slayers to keep humanity limited and away from the attention of a greater intergalactic threat (cue: Bairy Tail Next Generations), and Zeref's gonna pull an Obito giving Natsu a powerup and mentioning it's not his time to die yet / leave me and Mavis alone for a while.
Lastly, multiple/all dragon slayers will team blast punch Acno from the sky slamming into the ground.

>>158021810
assuming what he was thrown in was the FT equivalent of the speedforce, yeah he just got a prison gym powerup
>>
>>158022835
>Natsu cant lose because he has friends

kek. retarded as hell but would technically be a smart idea to insure he remains as an immovable object.
>>
>>158023869
Pretty sure the movie explains his past and why he's killing dragonslayers
>>
Please kill Jellal
>>
The entire fight against Zeref was so shit literally.
>Zeref pounds Natsu
>Natsu gets back up, somehow this is played as Natsu one-upping Zeref
>Zeref powers up
>repeat 4 times
>Natsu just goes and punches Zeref ded
There was literally no point in Zeref wasting all his power ups before this.
>>
How many more chapters until the furo scene with every female in the cast?
>>
>>158022589
Zeref got an infinite magic powerup and all Natsu needed to do was punch him a bit hard.
>>
>>158024694
so in the end punching was the strongest magic after all
>>
>>158021725
You trying to tell me there is something stronger then the power of Friendship M8?
>>
8 chapters left. 4 for acnologia killing everyone 2 for Natsu talking to Zeref and Mavis about how their are going to give him a new body with infinite god dragon slayer demon overlord slayer god magic and bringing back that orgasm magic dude no one cares about, one to finish off Acnologia and the last one is the epilogue when everybody is alive and Acnologia was befriended.
>>
All the fairy tail girls should be impregnated constantly
>>
>>158024145
I fucking hate Natsu. Everyone complains about Erza but Natsu is more anti-hype to me. Fire punch everything.
>>
>>158025410
MOETTEKITAZO
>>
>>158025410
Seriously. A lot of his fights don't make any sense. There is an implied "Because he's Natsu" in his asspull victories. Just because they don't say it out loud so people don't complain as much.
>>
>>158023935
way too shitty. it's alright for A reason, but for the strongest most powerful dragon/human of all that even Zeref fears there's no way that is THE reason.
>>
>>158025798
There isn't many asspull victories from Natsu before the time skip
>>
>>158025798
>Seriously. A lot of his fights don't make any sense.
This is Fairy Tail. I can't recall a single fight that makes sense.

Not that I mind though.
>>
>>158026389
True, they were just so boring I can't even remember any.
>>
File: 1461748741489.jpg (43KB, 340x296px) Image search: [Google]
1461748741489.jpg
43KB, 340x296px
i haven't read the last arc for while , can anyone give a quick run down ?
>>
>>158027419
Zeref gave his immortality curse to Makarov
>>
>>158027994
>Gave
Makarov must be the avatar of Ankhseram, why do you think he came back right before the end? Secret last boss desu.
>>
File: ze_ref.png (106KB, 685x629px) Image search: [Google]
ze_ref.png
106KB, 685x629px
He deserved to be in a better series
>>
>>158021725
>power of friendship asspull every single major fight
How can anyone read this?
>>
>>158028916
Carefully
>>
File: acno.png (432KB, 1136x812px) Image search: [Google]
acno.png
432KB, 1136x812px
>>158028408
so did he
>>
>>158023935
I haven't seen the movie yet. What exactly was his past about?
>>
>>158021725
The mext chapter title makes me think that acno is not back, is time and space itself breaking apart.
>>
>>158028916
>How can anyone read this?
Big tiddy fanservice
>>
>>158028916
I do it for them hips man
>>
>everyone's nakama spirit imbues their bodies and they Fairy Punch Acnologia
>Natsu still hasn't show back up
>one year later Lucy is coming out of the bath and finds Natsu randomly sleeping on her couch
>announcement for a new Fairy Tail spinoff about the daily life of Gildarts
>>
File: 1489981606100.jpg (226KB, 560x577px) Image search: [Google]
1489981606100.jpg
226KB, 560x577px
Honestly I'm just trying to make the best out of the remaining chapters and hoping that Hiro "The Madman" Mashima delves deeper into his shenanigans and continue to present us with no-care bullshit such as last week's chapter so I can savour every bit of shitstorm occuring in the fanbase until its very last drop. Here's to Natsu coming back the very next chapter and no clear couples at the end.
>>
>>158021725
>reading this shit for anything else than fanservice
>>
>>158031591
>acno watches a loli getting ryona'd by dragons
>acno goes all REMOVE KEBAB on dragons
>the end
>>
>>158024068
This. Seriously fuck jellal what a shitty character.

Natsu better dies as well
>>
>>158033876
Jellal is best character
>>
Drunk Erza is the best character
>>
>>158024068
Jellal will live. Erza needs her trophy husband.
Thread posts: 49
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.