[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Bleach VS Naruto VS One Piece

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 73
Thread images: 5

Remember the bad old days when these were the Big 3? Which one has the best and worst anime adaptation?
>>
>>158002998
I dropped all three.

I only watched a significant amount of One Piece. (Till the rainbow island filler thing.)

Naruto was insufferable from episode 1 so I deleted all episodes I downloaded.

Naruto got dropped somewhen into Sasuke's idiocy after killing Danzo or something.

Bleach was exciting for a while in the Fullbring Arc, but got dropped somewhen into the Invasion of Gods palace (maybe when they killed god). I remember resident catty girl kicking Ichigo (that Ass was nice).

One Piece got bogged down somehow. I have not thought about its problems. (Animal Island Arc. Dressarosa was dragging enough.)

Dropping things is easy, after all you can read the next chapter tomorrow™.
>>
File: Obito.webm (3MB, 640x360px) Image search: [Google]
Obito.webm
3MB, 640x360px
>>158002998
>>
Never got finished vs goes at the speed of moss vs filler hell

I would argue that Naruto had the best animation and OST when it could be bothered. (ignoring the quality of the stories)
>>
>>158002998
>people still think a big3 existed
>people still bleach was a thing
Bleach dropped hard during the Hueco Mundo.
>>
>Studio Pierrot
>Toei Animation

They're all shit.
>>
One Piece is still decent, though it's had way better periods

Naruto was decent in its first 3 arcs or so

Bleach was always unreadable

As for the adaptations, all of them are unwatchable
>>
>>158003748
>One Piece is still decent

And this is how you spot a onepissfag pretending not to be one
>>
>>158003687
Big 3 was kind of spurious, but in a sense does exist. Jump for the past couple decades has had the top 3 sellers very prominently on their magazine. In the early 90s it was Dragonball, Yu Yu Hakusho, and Slam Dunk if I remember right.
>>
>>158002998
Remember when the Big 3 was never a thing in Japan and only a term made up by westerners?
>>
>>158003916
So?
>>
>>158002998
One Piece is the best of the three by far because it doesn't try to be edgelord shit
>>
>>158003998
It's a western thing. It never made sense to me that OP is in it when it was never popular here. Bleach, Naruto, and Dragon Ball Z were the top three series when the term Big 3 started seeing use.
>>
>>158002998

How is the big 3 today any different?

>Boruto
>One Piece
>Dragon Ball Super

Literally just replaced Bleach with Dragon Ball
>>
Lynch me but I liked Bleach the most. I really like Kubo's style even if One Piece is objectively the best.
I'd say Nardo had the worst adaptation with all of the post manga filler, even with the occasional glorious moment. Bleach had best OPs though.
>>
Top 3 series in Japan by sales (source ann/oricon):
>One Piece
>NANA
>Nodame Cantabile

>One Piece
>Naruto
>20th Century Boys

>One Piece
>Naruto

>One Piece
>Naruto
>Bleach

>One Piece
>Naruto
>Kimi ni Todoke

>One Piece
>Naruto
>Blue Exorcist

>One Piece
>Kuroko's Basketball
>Naruto

>One Piece
>Attack on Titan
>Kuroko's Basketball

>One Piece
>Attack on Titan
>Haikyuu

>One Piece
>The Seven Deadly Sins
>Attack on Titan

>One Piece
>Assassination Classroom
>Attack on Titan
>>
>>158004669
Made some copy/paste errors. Here are the correct ones. Also, that 2006 entry was suppose to be 2007 so ignore it.
>One Piece
>NANA
>Nodame Cantabile

>One Piece
>Naruto
>20th Century Boys
>>
>>158004669
Unrelated, but I don't understand the love for Assassination Classroom. Such a boring manga.
>>
>>158002998
>Which one has the best and worst anime adaptation?
I'd say that One Piece had the worst adaptation then Naruto with a small gap between it and Bleach.

They're all pretty shit though.
>>
>>158005102
Boring as fuck.
>>
>>158004669
how the fuck did attack on titan keep selling that much despite LITERALLY a whole year without any titans
>>
>>158003367
One Piece has undeniably declined after the time skip.

The cast is bloated with so many characters that each one is reduced to few meme phrases and now 1-dimensional personalities. The plot offers nothing new and instead recycles the exact same themes and ideas already covered (and much better) in the first half of the series.

There's simply very few compelling characters left. Those that were will return eventually, and you'll all circle jerk the second and final memewar arc, and this series can finally die a peaceful sameface death.
>>
>>158005855
Fujoshits
>>
>>158005891
I agree, but it's still pretty alright.
>>
>>158005891
It's even better than before. Pleb.
>>
>>158004669
>wan piss fagsssss

I don't get the hate. It's legitimately the best manga running. I don't understand how you can't like this thing.
>>
The only one I have any nostalgia for is Bleach, I miss the old Bleach threads, they were fun.
>>
>>158007285
I agree, not even memeing.
>>
>>158002998

Bleach had the best adaptation since it ended before shit really hit the fan. Which is saying something considering how bad the last animated Bleach arc was.

One Piece has been shit recently but it use to be pretty great. Biggest problem the adaptation has is pacing. I can deal with shit animation, the pacing is just cancerous though.

Naruto is the worst offender due to the sheer volume of filler. Best animation out of the three though.
>>
>>158005102

Literally fueled by fujobucks. It was by no means a terrible manga, average at best. The only reason it got so popular was because of it's twink protagonist and the "twist."
>>
>>158005891

I think you can put up a strong case that Oda has been running on fumes lately. However, I still think he pulls out some really great arcs now and then. I have been enjoying the most recent arc quite a bit. Especially Big Mom's past in Elbaf.
>>
>>158008341
This
>>
File: Hody Jones.png (3MB, 1051x3215px)
Hody Jones.png
3MB, 1051x3215px
>>158007988

>seriously responding to contrarian faggots

Don't do this anon. They have no reason behind their irrational hatred for something that is popular.

They are literally pic related.
>>
>>158008693

The most realistic OP villain
>>
>>158009609

I really don't get the hate FI gets. It's unironically one of the best post-timeskip arcs. The villains were meant to job hard.
>>
Naruto had the best adaptation and One Piece has the worst. Bleach was somewhere in the middle.

If we were to compare the manga it would be One Piece>Naruto>Bleach.
>>
File: aaa.png (48KB, 300x100px)
aaa.png
48KB, 300x100px
It's okay guys, bleach isn't popular anymore so we can like it again.
>>
>>158002998
One Piece had the best adaptation. Naruto had the worst, I think.

Bleach is the worst out of the old big three in general.
>>
One Piece is great
The adaptation is real slow
>>
>>158010593
Naruto is the worst for me.
>>
>>158002998
Only watched Bleach and it was great. Minus the filler and hope that one day the final arc is animated.

I don't really like Naruto and One Piece so let others decide.
>>
One Piece for worst adaption. After Thriller Bark the pacing and animation is usually abysmal. I'd gladly take a few years of filler to make the canon stuff watchable.
>>
>>158008693
Dear, Lord, so Fishmen are actually blacks in America and Hody was Al Sharpton?
>>
>>158010593
>One Piece had the best adaptation
How about you watch some more anime? It is the shittiest piece of crap I ever had the misfortune to watch. Toei doesn't give a fuck. I rather have years of filler or cancel the anime completely. The snail pacing and abysmal animation is a huge disrespect to Oda.
>>
>>158012273
Yeah, but the voice acting and soundtrack is pretty great.
>>
>>158011871

I saw it more as Hody being ISIS and the rest of the FI are "tolerant peaceful Muslims." They literally claim it is a holy war against the infidels(hummies).
>>
>>158004669

Burgerland, spicland, curryland, cuckland... Naruto is more popular than One Piece everywhere else.
>>
Gon is the best.
>>
All three anime suck, with One Piece being the best, because it's better than the other two in general.

All of the anime is terrible and a decent amount of all three is filler. Bleach has like 3 filler arcs
>>
One Piece is good
>>
>>158005891
Agreed. It's sad, Post-War and Return to Sabaody both had me hyped for the time skip, but everything became boring when Fishmen Island happened.

Their looks changed, and they got "stronger," but their personalities got flatter, not better.

One thing I liked about Naruto's timeskip is that we got to see a lot more than just Naruto and company. Unlike OP, personalities got deeper.
>>
Have you guys gone and reread any of the One Piece arcs post timeskip? When I was reading them week by week they definitely felt less exciting than previous arcs like Impel down or Whitebeard war, but when I reread Fishman Island to the end of Zou over a couple days I was way more engaged, they are actually REALLY good, especially Dressrosa, it felt like a bit of a slog reading it week by week but reading it in big chunks made me appreciate it a lot.
>>
>>158011714

I get the feeling that you're a dumb person.
>>
>>158009892
Bleach wasn't shit because it was popular, it was shit because it was a turd.
>>
Will they ever get a non filler release? In which only the plot focused episodes are released?
>>
Is it even really fair to compare the anime for such long running periods? I have almost finished watching the one piece anime and its impressive how much the quality of it fluctuates. There are well adapted arcs like water 7 and shit ones like marineford.
>>
>>158007285
>>158008284
Why do you think so?
>>
>>158018301
More focus on the overall plot.
>>
>>158002998
Best adaptation Naruto >= One Piece > Bleach

Naruto in the beginning did not have very many fillers but once the sound 5 arc ended, it was pretty much always filler.

One Piece, changed some things around in the adaptation and had the occasional filler until about Thriller Bark in which the anime pace became 1 chapter equals 1 episode.

Bleach, screwed up the fisher king arc, good adaptation of Soul Society, dropped hard right afterwards in the Bount Arc. Finally did not adapt all of the material and ended abruptly.
>>
Bleach wasn't great but at least we used to have good threads about it at one point in history. Narutards were so fucking awful they're the reason Bleach threads turned to shit. They're a pile of irredeemable little fuckwits who were so assblasted by their idiotic shipping garbage getting thrown a curveball in their dumb fucking ninja manga for 11 year olds that they jumped ship to Bleach threads and brought the full force of their shitposting to try and turn those threads into a miserable shipwar hellhole too as a way to channel their pure impotent frustration and existential irrelevance. And now that Bleach has ended they've diasporad their cancer all over the rest of the board, so enjoy that shit, /a/.
>>
>>158005102
got popular because of bandwagon mentality. again unrelated but i think even parasyte falls under the same category.
>>
>>158002998
Naruto had the best anime adaptation, Bleach ending was beter though. OP is for kids, and the arstyle is atrocious, so I don't watch it.
>>
>>158005102
I read it because I wanted more Neuro, which it really wasn't.
>>
>>158009892
It's always been shit after SS
>>
>>158011714
Final arc was the worst ever what chronically shit taste you have
>>
>>158002998
All of them were bottom of the barrel shit, and anything even marginally good about the adaptations was ruined by the anime original filler.
>>
>>158020865
>bleach ending was better than naruto
you serious?
at least naruto had a fucking ending.
>>
>>158021532
I choose to believe that by "bleach ending", anon meant "the fact that bleach ended".
>>
>>158002998
Bleach had the best adaptation by far, but Bleach as a whole isn't really all that great outside of one, maybe two arcs. One Piece is the best of the three as a series, but it's anime adaptation went to shit years ago. Naruto is kind of middle ground.
>>
>>158011871
Well yeah

They've got their whole Martin Luther King/Malcolm X thing going on with the queen and Fisher Tiger and everything
>>
>>158002998
Pierrot is responsible for ruining both Naruto and Bleach, and Jump! Freaking filler makes it so that I will never see Bleach's last arc adapted.
>>
>>158002998
https://desuarchive.org/_/search/image/OCalP3qqFf0xCx0dLjMOXg/

Narutards always make the worst threads
>>
I only put up with Bleach because of Yoruichi. None of them lived up to their potential and they all wallow in mediocrity.
Thread posts: 73
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.