[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Jesus what the fuck just happened Oda

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 288
Thread images: 34

File: 1496317099278.png (382KB, 875x760px) Image search: [Google]
1496317099278.png
382KB, 875x760px
Jesus what the fuck just happened Oda
>>
>>157967665
yum yum eat 'em up
>>
Don't worry. The loli giant is still on Elbaf
>>
What do you mean?
>>
considering how quickly everyone disappeared it is possible that she ate all her friends and mother in a feeding frenzy.
>>
>>157968451
I cant think of what else couldve happened
>>
>>157968451
Or Mother left with the kids and Linlin didn't noticed because she is on her own world when eating.
The kids were acting weird before making linlin eating her birthday cake with fake smiles like a big act
>>
>>157968670
Why would she leave Linlin when she was just making a deal to sell her and had chosen to leave Elbaf specifically to keep her?
>>
>>157968670
I actually suspect this. There's no way Mother would let them give her that much Semla after what happened last time. But we're left guessing and Oda did a good job.

Oda has done a great job this arc. The twists have all been good, the villains are good, the setting is good, the Strawhats characterization has been good, Crackers fight was great, Bege is great,

Best arc of the new world by far.
>>
>>157968670

So whats with all the bite marks and torn clothes ?
>>
>>157968734
What if Mother did the deal the night before? What if the birthday party was just a parting memory gift? What if someone was going to pick Linlin after all of this?

Mother is a manipulative bitch as her acting is top tier, so anything can go with her.

>>157968822
Since Zou the story and twists started to pick up again, which have been a great ride.
>>
>>157967665
How the hell did she eat Gerth?
>>
File: 11.png (283KB, 897x1300px) Image search: [Google]
11.png
283KB, 897x1300px
Who the fuck is Jun Giant?
>>
>>157968994
>underworld name is "Witch"
>that troll face right the night before the party
>perfect timing to leave the business by "disappearing" or "dying"

Made up, all an act. The biggest piece of clothes is Mother's habit. The tiny ones are pieces of the kids that anyone can torn apart
About the kids, those kids were sold right after since they were already with Mother before. Linlin just needed 1 year with Mother due to her brute force. That's why John Giant was mentioned this chapter due to his brute force compared to a normal human
>>
>>157968670
Explain the torn clothes.
>>
>>157969541

So why did big mum start eating the logs and the table ? and EVERYTHING ?

She obviously had a black-out just like in Elbaf since again she remembers nothing.

Why was she left behind considering she was the most valuable asset ? Literally the one caramel's advertising to CP0.

Big Mum having the exact Soul Soul no Mi as Caramel. Even thought technically she hasn't seen or shouldn't remember Caramel using it. Quite a big coincidence for caramel to die and for BM to get exactly that fruit.

Caramel was most likely eaten, trying to save the children(her money source) from berserk BM trying to eat everything, the kids ran away and then we have BM waking up to that scene.
>>
>>157968822
>Best arc of the new world by far.
this

big mom is legitimately one of the best antagonists in one piece, l can't wait to see her go crazy next week
>>
>>157967665
Looks like she ate everyone. I'm assuming she didn't because in that case the big long sequence describing mother as a slave trader becomes sort of pointless. I suppose with mother wanting to get out of her current life she might have provoked LinLin to eat the other kids and faked her own death there in the same frenzy right after completing the deal, though that seems a bit excessive for Oda.
>>
>>157969481
gerth stayed on elbaf
>>
Guys, I hate to say it but you are all retarded. They would never have children being devoured in a childrens manga. It is mildly implied for older readers, and it will be dispelled in one of the following chapters. Some of you may not believe this but you are in fact brain dead. Just remember this post when the time comes.
>>
>>157970303
>They would never have children being devoured in a childrens manga.
shingeki no kyojin is a shonen like one piece
>>
>>157969972
>So why did big mum start eating the logs and the table ? and EVERYTHING ?
She is a beast for some reason we don't know yet, so it wouldn't be surprising her eating a table. But everything? No, some parts were destroyed and even afar from the table

>Why was she left behind considering she was the most valuable asset ? Literally the one caramel's advertising to CP0.
Like i said, the deal was done the night before, thus the troll face when everyone is sleeping. But since the flashback ends right there everyone "missing", we still dont know who did pick Linlin
The kids played the act, that's why they look weird with the fake smiles.

>Big Mum having the exact Soul Soul no Mi as Caramel. Even thought technically she hasn't seen or shouldn't remember Caramel using it. Quite a big coincidence for caramel to die and for BM to get exactly that fruit.
CP did know. They could get Linlin that devil fruit later when Mother died(or killed by the CP to not leave traces of the underworld related with the goverment). CP could say "this was your Mother's devil fruit" Linlin would immediatly eat it to become like her Mother and create that world with all races living together
The reason why Linlin hates Elbaf is because CP lied to her saying that Elbaf giants killed Mother and her friends. She only accepted to make a deal with Elbaf later with marriage because of Mother's ideal world
>>
>>157969525
it's john giant, whoever translated that is retarded
>>
>>157968670
So the half eaten crown that was worn by one of the children before, the half eaten clothes, and half-eaten table and chairs and screams while Big Mom was eating are all just a coincidence? No, Big Mom ate all of them in her feeding frenzy. Go back and re-read it.
>>
>>157970672
>CP did know. They could get Linlin that devil fruit later when Mother died(or killed by the CP to not leave traces of the underworld related with the goverment). CP could say "this was your Mother's devil fruit" Linlin would immediatly eat it to become like her Mother and create that world with all races living together

Ok, do you see how big of a hole this is in this theory, if Linlin knows the fruit is Caramel's , it means Linlin should understand that Caramel is dead and not scream about where she is.

Fact is she went on an eating spree. The logs that they were sitting on were eaten. The table is eaten. Which means she wasn't drugged and fell asleep , or she fell asleep but that just activated the eating spree, same shit.

I understand your theory, it might be proven partly correct later on. But its not like she was shown to be the greatest trickster, she fooled the giants into trusting her by saving some of them, not exactly the Moriarty of One Piece.
>>
>>157969525

Obviously a jab at North Korea's leader because he's fat.
>>
>>157970531
sure it is, you dumb ass
>>
File: 1458626276449.jpg (52KB, 508x489px) Image search: [Google]
1458626276449.jpg
52KB, 508x489px
>>157967665
>one piece copypasta arc no.14214312 commencing
ayy its been like 20 years lads, go read something better
>>
>>157971438

Is listed as a shounen and comes out in "Bessatsu !->Shōnen<-! Magazine" , you dumb ass.
>>
>>157971438
wich data base do you trust? MAL and Wikipedia says is shonen demographic
>>
>>157971524
>>157971548
Both of you are retarded. Thats the same magazine that had aku no hana and mardock scramble, i.e. plenty of manga with implied rape and lots of gore. Just because it has shonen in the title doesnt mean shit. One piece used to get crap for too much blood in Japan, you think they would have children get eaten? Morons
>>
>>157971438
Plenty shonens have brutal scenes. In HxH Ponzu in particular, but pretty much most of the death scenes are brutal and its a shonen.
>>
>>157971749
And thats one of the most violent shonen ever and got plenty of flak for it. One piece is the most mainstream childrens manga in japan. grow a brain
>>
>>157968670
>>157968822
I could buy that Mother Caramel and the kids faked being eaten and ran away quietly - except for the fact that Linlin has Mother Caramel's devil fruit.
>>
The fucking cunt deserved everything she got. She destroyed a village that welcomed her with open arms just because of her intuitive eating. Fat bitch must think life revolves exclusively around her, like the planet she is.
>>
>>157971778
Detective Conan shows onscreen murder and detailed murder methods yet it is considered a children's show.

Even the Detective Conan movies are advertised for children despite murder filled plots.
>>
>>157971694
> One piece used to get crap for too much blood in Japan
yeah that's why it was only implied and not shown in gory details

just like hancock and her sisters being used as child sex slaves wasn't shown but the implications were pretty clear

you fucking mongoloid
>>
>>157971438
Like it or not it is. You can get away with alot in monthly
>>
>>157971874
you can say whatever moronic shit you want but they werent eaten
>>
>>157971694
>aku no hana
>mardock scramble
both are still aimed to shonen demographic

also there was kids killed in the law flashback too, it's nothing new
>>
>>157971694

>aku no hana's demographic is listed as shounen

>mardock scramble's demographic is listed as shounen

Ain't that funny.

And you said it yourself. "IMPLIED".

Btw, I don't believe the kids got eaten, only Caramel, but you m8 are digging yourself further down with each post.
>>
The Promised Neverland is literally a manga about children getting eaten.

It's in Jump, you stupid shitposter.
>>
>>157971912
I didnt bring up this demographic bullshit Im just using common sense. Just remember to shoot yourself when you are revealed to be wrong, and that goes for your butt buddies too
>>
>>157971946
Wild animals can eat children. Some manga take place in the real world. Is this the same as having big mom eat her foster siblings? No
>>
>>157972049
>I didnt bring up this demographic bullshit
>They would never have children being devoured in a childrens manga
what did he mean by this
>>
>>157972049
>Just because it has shonen in the title doesnt mean shit
>>157972049
>I didnt bring up this demographic bullshit
what did he mean by this?
>>
>>157972150

That his head is so far up his own ass its causing a space-time anomaly.
>>
>>157971817
but she doesn't have control over those episodes
>>
There's def something more to this. Something fucky happened with the Sol no mi.

God, we need fucking Vegapunk to show up and explain Devil Fruit's already.
>>
>>157972289

funny thing is, the memories of those episodes are probably just locked inside her head and since the assassination will 99% fail, the bitch has been slapping giants since she was 5 I don't see how anyone will be able to do anything to her even with that poison or w/e, it will be Pudding that will unlock those memories to deal some actual psychological damage to her so the rest can get away.
>>
File: Trafalgar Law holding a heart.jpg (124KB, 800x664px) Image search: [Google]
Trafalgar Law holding a heart.jpg
124KB, 800x664px
Mother Caramel and the kids were definitely eaten. The purpose of this flashback is to foreshadow the next big reveal about Devil Fruits: they modify the user's heart. Linlin gained the devil fruit of someone she ate. Blackbeard did something with a corpse under a blanket and gained a devil fruit. The corpse was still there, so what happened? He only ate the specific organ which housed the Devil Fruit. The heart. People only have one heart, so they can only be modified by one Devil Fruit. Blackbeard had something unusual about his body, he has an heartbeat coming from both the left side and right side of his chest. He has two hearts.
>>
>>157972416
All of this is wrong, by the way you may have never heard of this but sometimes the author will make you assume the first conclusion on purpose and later reveal its wrong for purposes of suspense. I know, you have never heard of this technique. Its an advanced method of storytelling often used in books for the 12+ age group, like the Hardy Boys.
>>
File: Pudding.png (444KB, 686x695px) Image search: [Google]
Pudding.png
444KB, 686x695px
>He thinks this flashback involved Big Mom's real memories
>>
>>157972416
People say 3 hearts.
>>
>>157972416

Well there are quite a few organs that are "one" , how about blackbeard having 2 or 3 stomachs(since his fucking flag has 3 skulls a lot of people expect him to have 3 df's in the end) in his belly ? A stomach for each fruit.
>>
>>157972533
>>157972416

>So this is what you pirates call...
>The heart
>And yet another heart
>And yet one more heart still
>>
>>157972490
There is a big unexplained mystery about how Blackbeard transferred to himself the quake fruit. We just learned that Big Mom successfully transferred to herself Caramel's devil fruit. Try to put two and two together.
>>
>>157972628
Just remember to send me your nuts in a can when you get btfo
>>
File: evil-pudding-dayum.png (133KB, 400x310px) Image search: [Google]
evil-pudding-dayum.png
133KB, 400x310px
>>157972530
>they don't realize the Void Century is just Pudding modifying the memories of the entire planet's population hundreds of years ago
>>
File: More.jpg (23KB, 305x296px) Image search: [Google]
More.jpg
23KB, 305x296px
>>157972724
>They don't realize the real pudding died during the Void Century but used her awakened mem fruit to pass her memories into future hosts

Pudding final boss.
Pudding was ancient when this world was young.
>>
>>157972530
>>157972724
>>157972868
next crewmember right here
>>
File: puddings-third-eye.png (52KB, 225x354px) Image search: [Google]
puddings-third-eye.png
52KB, 225x354px
>>157972868
There is only one global consciousness. Every character is a fragment of personality that forgot they are a part of the overmind. There is no God or Devil, only Pudding.
>>
>>157972937

Serious question. What would Jimbei's role be anyway ? The fishy guy ? The guy in charge of taking the df's out of the water ? Everyone else kind of has a defined role( so far). And in that manner what would her role be ? Assistant cook?
>>
>>157973107
The immigrant
>>
I am fucking serious, why loads of anons are in so denial about big mom accidentally eating carmel and the kids during her birthday? Is a meme? Is so obvious that everyone is joking that is not the case?
>>
>>157973182
I mean her name is fucking CARAMEL. Bitch got eaten.
>>
>>157971895
>they weren't eaten
Jesus christ you're either memeing or a complete retard
>>
>>157973182

Because its too fucking obvious and it seems like something Oda would want us to believe only to reveal "Ha, this wasn't the whole truth" a few chapters later. I believe Caramel was eaten, but the kids will show up as pirates to help at the end of the ark or something better ( cause that generally sounds stupid and thats why I am not a writter).
>>
File: 55251214_p0.png (681KB, 878x863px) Image search: [Google]
55251214_p0.png
681KB, 878x863px
>>
File: breaking-news.jpg (178KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
breaking-news.jpg
178KB, 1280x720px
>>
>>157968822
>>157968670

Except for the fact that Linlin has Mother Caramel's devil fruit now, dorks.

On that note, if eating people is enough to get devil fruit powers why did Blackbeard need to go through all that trouble to get Whitebeard's fruit?
>>
File: John_Giant_Manga_Infobox.png (118KB, 270x451px) Image search: [Google]
John_Giant_Manga_Infobox.png
118KB, 270x451px
>>157969525
>>
>>157968822
>Oda has done a great job this arc
Putting Sanji in the gutter during his own character arc is pretty badin my book. I didn't ask for a Sanji arc 2.0 but this is the worst of any of the straw hats.
>>
>>157968670
>The kids were acting weird before making linlin eating her birthday cake with fake smiles like a big act

Because the Semla was poisoned. She was supposed to fall asleep and be shipped to the Marines, but she became mad and ate everyone instead. The same will happen when Caesar's poison starts to act; she won't get hurt, she will just get madder and try to eat everybody. She will fail because, no matter how much she chews, she can't devour Luffy, it's like eating gum.
>>
>>157968451
It's because everyone else was so small and she couldn't see through her tears. This is why Lin Lin was searching for the Giant serum so she could see people at her Tea Party (and not eat them up).
>>
>>157967665
To the faggots who actually believe Linlin ate everyone, explain yourselves: what makes you think they would all just sit there and get eaten after Linlin starts chomping down on the first person?
>>
File: myluffywhen.jpg (9KB, 172x175px) Image search: [Google]
myluffywhen.jpg
9KB, 172x175px
>>157974337
>big mom goes into food rage
>all her commanders are made of candy
>>
>>157974428
What makes you think she didn't chase them round the island?
>>
>>157974428
because when big mom goes into a food rage running won't help you
>>
>>157974563
>Katakuri sacrifices himself pouring endless amounts of Mochi unto her mouth
>>157974428
I also find hard to believe she ate everybody, including Caramel, with no one being able to escape. She was on a rage, she wouldn't probably check all around to see if no one has escaped.
>>
>>157974563

good point, going to make sure I have popcorn for the future chapters.
>>
Here's what makes me think that BM didn't eat Mama Caramel. If she did and that's why she has the soul soul fruit, it's going to complicate the sub-plot about how people acquire devil fruits. Whatever BB did didn't obviously harm or change Whitebeards body. And whatever process he uses involves some ritual knife and maybe something else that is hidden under the clothe, and in the bag that Jeusus was carrying.

If all anyone else has to do is eat enough of the current user to get the ability, I'm surprised that nobody has figured this out sooner.

Now as for what happened. Caramel has to die at some point because BM has her fruit. And the scene does in fact look like there is blood on the ground and signs of a struggle.
>>
>>157974428
she was too fast for them to react? if only there was something in the narrative hinting at her having monstrous physical abilities and eating stuff she likes very fast... oh wait there was, in last week's chapter actually you're just too retarded to realize it
>>
>>157974428
>linlin who's extremely strong for her age that she oneshot a veteran giant warrior >against literal helpless children and grandma.
Cmon anon
>>
>>157974618
There's no indication in the panels that Linlin moved around at all when she was eating
>>
>>157973107
The minority. Token fishmen
>>
>>157974890
You can't simultaneously chase down a dozen different people
>>
>>157974721
See >>157972416 for the most likely answer. All he needs is a knife, a piece of clothe to wipe his mouth and the strongest bottle of rum to wash out the taste. The reason why it's not widely known is because there is a short time window, it only works a few minutes after the person is dead. After that the fruit reincarnates elsewhere. Also, normal people don't usually eat people whole. Only Linlin.
>>
File: 350[1].png (100KB, 350x228px) Image search: [Google]
350[1].png
100KB, 350x228px
>Yellow circle is Promethus
>Blue wind stuff in back is Zeus
>The swirly bit on the bottom right is prolly the soul fruit powers

What's the tree supposed to represent?
>>
>>157973678
Go through what trouble? White beard was physically the strongest man in the world. He could've hurt Blackbeard real bad.
>>
File: shedidnt.png (813KB, 898x1300px) Image search: [Google]
shedidnt.png
813KB, 898x1300px
>>157967665

They drugged her and left the island.

>>157968670

/thread
>>
>>157974941
>chase
>implying she's slow enough that she had to "chase" them
Also look at her size anon, she'd swallow them with just one gulp. They didn't have a chance to realize what was happening.
>>
>>157974984
King Baum
>>
File: kirby does his thing.png (70KB, 320x240px) Image search: [Google]
kirby does his thing.png
70KB, 320x240px
>How can Big Mom swallow several people without moving
>>
>>157975061
So you're saying that she grabbed a dozen people all at once and ate them all at once? I'm not convinced.
>>
>>157974984
That Big Mom loves to smoke dank weed, obviously
>>
Why are people acting like cannibalism has anything to do with Blackbeard? It doesn't matter how he got Whitebeard's fruit, it's the fact that he has two fruits in the first place is mysterious.
>>
>>157975100
I'm not convinced either she can destroy a village full of giants and yet she did
>>
>>157975016
>sfx:AAAAAHH
>>
what where the screams supposed to mean? Did the children fake screams to convince BM that they were eaten, she was just too stupid to understand?

Comon, they were eaten, stop your denial folks, face the ugly truth, you're worse than Linlin herslef
>>
>>157975133
Blackbeard brought a blanket to hide what he did with the corpse. It is definitely suspicious.
>>
>>157975145
The comparison isn't good because it's obvious that she destroyed the village. It's ambiguous whether or not she ate everyone, and I would argue that the evidence that she did eat everyone isn't great. It's certainly not conclusive.
>>
>>157975177
Something else could have happened to them
>>
>>157970091
I figure he made her a slave trader so that there's no real tragedy in her dying
>>
>>157975213
Yeah but it probably has to do with his devil fruit. The reveal that cannibalism can give you a person's devil fruit power doesn't change anything about what Blackbeard did. If he just wanted to steal Whitebeard's power then he could have just brought an empty fruit next to him.
>>
>>157975126
*The Big Mom
>>
>>157975260
When has Oda ever shied away from mentors dying tragically in character backstories?
>>
>>157967665
>linlin eats mother
>gains mother's devil fruit

most logical conclusion i can think of
>>
Oh god it's Monet's dead/not dead all over again isn't it
>>
>>157975307
Or: Most obvious red herring I can think of.
>>
>>157975346
With Oda, it's 50/50 at this point.
>>
File: 141.png (253KB, 800x1150px) Image search: [Google]
141.png
253KB, 800x1150px
Just look how close they sit. It's easy for big mom with her monstrous power to catch and swallow those helpless children before they could react.
>>
>>157974977
Taking the heart could work. But only so far. Does the heart need to be consumed immediately? If so than Burgess carrying around a black bag makes no sense since it's not to carry a heart for long term transport.
>>
>>157975016
Do you not see how all the hands are the same? Bottom right panel is Linlin shoving the semla into her mouth really quickly.
>>
>>157971807
My immediate assumption was that Big Mom got ditched and the marines would arrive and 'adopt' Big Mom but all the hints in the chapter point to Big Mom eating everyone.

>Big Mom has Mother Caramels fruit
>Doesn't remember anything after entering a rage
>Makes comment that she ate more than just Semla

On the other hand weren't a bunch of the other orphans in her crew, which doesn't work if she ate them; unless she creepily resurrected them somehow
>>
>>157975254
so something that makes them scream happens to them the same moment they try to fool Linlin and leave her. No, the screams are even the same moment she puts countless stuff into her mouth, including tables which she even notices.....
Oda would have mentioned what happened to them. Oh wait, he did, they were eaten. they are dead. gone. silence. Face your denials, it wasn't your fault. It wasn'T your fault. It wasnt yer fault......
>>
>>157975016
Linlin having Caramel's devil fruit while still asking where she went at age 68 shows that this isnt the case. She fucking ate them all and still doesnt get it.

Also, the last panel there is screaming >>157975016. That was snuck in and I didnt notice it at first.
>>
>>157975395
Some of those kids live though. They look like young versions of some of the people who show up to the wedding on whole cake island.
>>
>>157975506
You're seeing ghosts. It's over they are gone and won't come back. She ate them. oh my god
>>
>>157975307
>mother dies
>fruit gets reincarnated from a piece of fruit that is already on the island
>Linlin eats fruit while looking for food afterwards while she's alone on the island
>>
>>157975455
How could she be consciously aware that she took a bite out of the table, but unaware of eating over a dozen people?
>>
>>157975307
Oda already confirmed that eating another DF won't get you their power.
>>
>>157975455
>>157975506
Perhaps these crew members just look similar?
>>
>>157972413
That would be cool as fuck and would be the number one way to fuck up BM.
>>
>>157975631
Seems like a convenient and pointless red herring if that's the case.

I think I'm just not going to believe anything for certain and wait for clarification from future chapters.
>>
>>157975593
tables are pretty hard and more noticeable than soft small juicy bodies. And even while noticing the table she continued on and on
>>
>>157972099
Big Mom since her introduction, like Kaidou, is a goofy freak of nature. She's also a dumbass. It's played off much less serious because of those traits.
>>
>>157975679
>what are bones
>>
actual cannibal charlotte linlin
>>
>>157968612
>>157968670
>>157969589
CP0 fuckery maybe?

It's a bit complex, but I don't think there's any major issues with the idea that
>Carmel planned the birthday to be the way to hand off Lilin to CP0
>Told them this was her last deal
>CP0 decides they want the Soul Fruit as well as Lilin
>Turn things around on Carmel and take her and the kids instead of Lilin while Lilin is distracted
>Kill Carmel, kids find out what's been going on
>The fruit somehow winds up in Lilin's hands rather than CP0
>Lilin with the fruit turns out to be too OP and CP0 leaves
>Kids go back to Lilin, but they don't talk about Carmel cause they don't want to upset Lilin with the truth
>They live together on the island, eventually making it Totland
>Lilin uses the soul power to have kids with some of the orphans
No way of proving that's how it went, but I don't see how it wouldn't have worked if that was the case.

Also, it gives a reason for how Lilin has kids in her crew that seem to match the orphans.
She doesn't get people's souls to use just by eating them, she has to cast her power on them. I suppose those kids could look like her orphan pals from so long ago cause Big Mom made them dress like that, but that seems off.
>>
>>157972416
>Linlin gained the devil fruit of someone she ate.
Nice headcanon but the fruit probably just respawned in a fruit bowl kept in the sheep's house and Linlin ate it when she got hungry.
>>
>>157975703
she didn't notice or remember killing lord fallbeard, how would she notice those small little bones of children mixed with that sweet sweet semla taste (which will overwhelm other tastes)
>>
File: IMG_2031.jpg (62KB, 725x717px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2031.jpg
62KB, 725x717px
DARK PIECE
>>
>>157975593
There were large remnants of the table with bite marks, so she could've figured it out after returning to consciousness.
>>
>>157973766
> Some background character is briefly mentioned later on as it was something relevant
I hate when Oda those this.
>>
>>157975676
That's way too reasonable for an One Piece thread
>>
Completely stupid theory: Mother Caramel ripped out her own soul and put it into Linlin, which gave her the fruit's powers for some shitty reason. Why did Mother Caramel do that? Fuck if I know. Maybe Caramel tried as hard as she could to pull the kids away from Linlin's hand as she ate them, and after failing to save a single kid Mother Caramel was overwhelmed with the grief of failure and she committed suicide, and she gave her soul to Linlin for some dumbass reason. Or maybe she just ripped out her soul to commit sudoku and Linlin ate the fluffy glowy thing because she's a goddamn monster.
>>
>>157972416
I knew those damn cherry pies were something else
>>
>>157975411
That black bag was laced with Sea stone as to keep the devil from escaping.
>>
>>157973678
At this point we don't know if Blackbeard acquired Whitebeard's powers by eating him, but presumably so.

And we still don't know why Teach can possess two Devil Fruit powers
>>
>>157976123
Alright this is going too far and apparently, Oda has already addressed the idea of eating a DF user to get their powers. It deserves some research.
>>
>>157973107
Experience and extra muscle. Not like everyone needs a defined role.

Zoro doesnt have one either. First mate is such a loose role in the strawhats. Jimbe can play the role zoro has been too.
>>
>>157973344
>Because its too fucking obvious
Like Tobi=Obito. People just didnt want to believe it.
>>
>>157975978
If you want to go for the more insane theory it would be; Mother Caramel used her soul power to take over Linlin's body and then murder all the kids. Which would rap up the whole "i'm retiring" angle with her faking her death.

Except Linlin is 100% Big Mom
>>
Still alive

http://i.imgur.com/jwjwz5l.png

Can't post cause it says it's got an embedded file
>>
>>157976374
Doesn't the aging between them all feel a little random for it to be the case?
>>
>>157976374
Oh that's who people have been talking about?

Then yeah, what the fuck have people been thinking saying that she ate them?
Clearly something happened involving CP0 and Carmel that resulted in Carmel dying and the orphans getting into the Underworld business like Carmel did.

They probably never told Linlin what happened to Carmel because they were afraid of how she'd react if she knew Carmel tried to sell her.
Linlin only asks where Mother went, not where any of her friends did, because she's still friends with them.
>>
>>157976374
How could Big Mom be unaware of what happened to Mother Caramel and yet have the orphans in her crew? Something doesn't add up.
>>
So now it's clear this flashback doesn't exist to make sympathize with Big Mom, but to reveal some secrets of the series. More info about the underworld and about the CPs, also, some info on how her crew were formed.
>>
File: Untitled.jpg (96KB, 723x527px) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.jpg
96KB, 723x527px
>>157967665
one piece is getting dark
>>
>>157972416

I think someone might have commented something if Whitebeard were completely missing the heart. It's not like Blackbeard took the body with him.
>>
>>157976527
Jesus christ wow

bloodstains, screaming, soul soul fruit.

Combat those three points.
>>
>>157975815
You know this guy did appear for the first time as far back as volume 11 or something and has been around a couple times since then.
>>
>>157973678
If you are talking anout that black coat or something, he probably did it so nobody knows how to streal fruits.
>>
>>157971778
I think you're confusing anime with manga. Zeff ate his own leg, but it was edited for the manga because there is more of a chance for kids to see on tv.
>>
>>157975276
Unless you have to eat a specific part of a person's body, like their heart or something
>>
>>157969541
What if she used her fruit to put her soul on something, something like "dying and ressurecting" at the same time?
>>
>>157976709
yes we know oda randomly does some throwbacks to make it look like it was all planned from the start and din't have to start making shit up when it became popular and couldn't end it as planned
>>
the worst part is that the flashback will stop next chapter and continue when she is defeated
>>
>>157976811
Are you upset over something?
>>
>>157974721
>Whatever BB did didn't obviously harm or change Whitebeards body.
Because he used the hole conveniently opened up by Akainu to reach in and rip out Whitebeard's heart.
The heart is the throne from which a devil fruit's spirit influences the eater's body.
>>
People forget that BB's body is special and that's why he got Whitebeard's power.

It would kinda ruin it if Big Mom had the same type of body.
>>
>BG sold to the WG

What if big mom is still a WG agent all this time? they're letting her run free as a yonkou to fool the other yonkou and make a multicultural country.
CP-0 might be at the wedding and save big mom.
>>
>>157976902
I thought his special body was just why he could have more than one power.
>>
>>157976984
And the WG is also releasing chemicals into the water supply that's turning the frickin' frogs gay.
>>
>>157967665
>Caramel uses soul fruit powers
>disappears during lil big mom eating frenzy
>big mom has soul fruit powers

She ate everyone. She fuckinjg ate everyone didnt she
>>
File: uh oh.jpg (56KB, 500x320px) Image search: [Google]
uh oh.jpg
56KB, 500x320px
>>157976374
>nobody in Big Mom's crew know who Mother Caramel is
>nobody in Big Mom's crew is actually her childhood friend
>Big Mom is so deep in denial about eating all her friends that whenever she meets someone that vaguely resembles them she's convinced she finally found them and she "insists" they join her crew
>>
File: Blackbeard.png (2MB, 1938x918px) Image search: [Google]
Blackbeard.png
2MB, 1938x918px
Reminder that there's something fucked up with Blackbeard's body that allows him to have more than 1 DF. He's some kind of freak. Even his jollyroger hints at it.
>>
So there's evidence and reason for both the 'she ate them' and 'they attempted to dug her and run' ideas. We really won't know until next week or later in the arc, all we know is there are similarities between children and orphans (OP plays it fast and loose with how often biological family looks similar, sometimes it's clear other times not) and that carmel had to die for BM to get the fruit, though it could be decades later.
>>
>>157970303
Naruto is a shonen and we saw a guy murder his entire family, Obito tearing apart the assassins when he found out Rin died and standing in a pool of blood, Kisame get torn apart, eaten alive by sharks, Jiraiya getting his arm torn off, throat crushed, rocket punched breaking his ribs, and drowning, etc.

Seeing a bunch of little brats getting nom nom'd is child's play. Literally.
>>
>>157976811
I mean, does this matter besides triggering your autism?
>>
>>157976902
You beat me to it. Fuck. Anyways, I posted evidence here>>157977080
>>
>>157976902
His body is the reason he can have two devil fruits without exploding you dummy.
It had nothing to do with how he acquired the power. Anyone can do that if they know the trick how, as Burgess intended with Luffy. A knife to cut out whatever body part becomes the core of the DF power, and a bag of random fruits in case he fucks up and the DF reincarnates.
>>
>>157977080
They're talking about his crew

People still clinging this Cerberus shit need to fuck off
>>
>>157976869
>Because he used the hole conveniently opened up by Akainu to reach in and rip out Whitebeard's heart.
Sorry it still doesn't work. None of the chest wounds WB incured were severe enough to facilitate someone reaching into the chest easily. And multiple people comment that there was nothing odd about WB's body after Teach emerged from the blanket. And WB missing his heart would definitely be something to note by a number of people like Shanks or Marco who would have handled the bodies.
>>
>>157977096
Why are you trying to compete in edginess anyway?
>>
>>157976374
>guy1 scar is different, different mouth too
>guy2 grew back his missing tooth, different mouth
>furry became a cosplay girl
>could be
>completely different

1 out of 5, that's pretty bad even if we know you're just shitposting on purpose

it's true that there is people retarded enough to not understand what it's hinted but those kind of people usually don't try that hard to prove themselves right
>>
>>157977080
I thought "they" just referred to the Blackbeard pirates
>>
>>157977149
Dude, see>>157977020
>>
>>157977149
>grew back his missing tooth
well apparently it doesn't mean much in the One Piece world
>>
>>157977181
yes, making people play the part of her childhood friends definitely fits with bm character but he's pretending that pic is proof those are the orphans

>>157977202
that was a gag for luffy and brook
>>
>>157977140
>Implying they'd dare try to look into the wound itself
Another explanation is that Blackbeard used the Yami Yami power to suck the power out of Whitebeard's body similar to what he does with living users. Perhaps the cloak was because he needed complete darkness to achieve the technique.
>>
>>157977149
>>157977202
>what is milk teeth
>>
File: mountainwitch.png (70KB, 400x392px) Image search: [Google]
mountainwitch.png
70KB, 400x392px
>mountain witch
Higuma strikes again
>>
>>157977157
clearly they used "they" out of respect because blackbeard is a non-binary transqueer asexual
>>
>>157977149
Baby teeth. Are you a fucking idiot?
>>
>>157977256
Or he fucking ate whitebeards guts or something because this chap practically confirms just eating a person will transfer df powers
>>
>>157977132
Well fuck. Why the fuck would he have 3 skulls as his jolly roger? Everyone has jollyrogers that reflect themselves in some way. 3 Skulls is pretty random.
>>
>>157977080
Reminder that this is also the translation that gave us Tianjihado Loluflamingo and Xusasu Basasu
>>
>>157977312
"fate" good, neutral, bad
>>
File: 1495813942511.png (56KB, 357x248px) Image search: [Google]
1495813942511.png
56KB, 357x248px
>>157975155
>>157975476

Something happened while she was drugged.

>>157975454

I wanted to point out how no one is eating, they are just looking at her and smiling.
>>
File: H3UGbi3.jpg (215KB, 894x688px) Image search: [Google]
H3UGbi3.jpg
215KB, 894x688px
>>
>>157977080

Isn't it obvious Blackbeard was a triplet who absorbed his two siblings?
>>
>>157977157
That's what I thought, but how the fuck would they know who his crew was? And why would they answer "they" when Nami was just asking who he in particular was?
>>
>>157977377
Pretty sure Teach has a Mythical Zoan Devil Fruit that allows him to turn into a cerberus.

3 heads = 3 stomachs = can sustain 3 different devil fruits
>>
>>157977351
Du Feld is the gangster kid with glasses
>>
>>157977351
See>>157977020
>>
>>157977301
Could have eaten the brain. Whitebeard was missing a chunk of his skull, that's convenient for easy access.
>>
>>157977132
>They're talking about his crew
the only bb crew the strawhats met on jaya was doc q and they didn't know bb had a crew until they were to be attacked when preparing for the upstream

that "they" is referred to bb alone, either oda is some progressive privilege checked author that knows his pronouns or zoro and luffy noticed something odd about his body, marco too mentions it as it's something obvious
>>
>>157977398
They prolly made the connection with him and Doc Q
>>
>>157977351
Oda please.
>>
File: 1443274846642.jpg (187KB, 1024x1024px) Image search: [Google]
1443274846642.jpg
187KB, 1024x1024px
>>157977080

>tfw you'll be over 40 years old when it is finally confirmed what is up with Blackbeard

>tfw you'll be over 50 when Luffy reaches Raftel and we find out what One Piece is
>>
>>157977432

Oh he's definitely getting a Zoan at some point, and if he does get one it will probably be that one, but I don't know if its the Zoan fruit that made him like this.
>>
>"bm didnt eat carmel and the kids!"
>"by "they" luffy meant bb crew!"
where's the guy that's keeping the list of people getting btfo in this arc? it needs an update
>>
>>157974337
haki teeth
>>
>>157977149
4th is a girl,yet in the flash back he was a prince,so gender is wrong
>>
>BM didn't eat them guys that's not believable at all
>It was CP0 instead!!
It's time to stop
>>
>>157976374
>>157977351
So assuming this theory is true here's what I think happened.

>Caramel convinces the kids that it's time to ditch Lil LinLin, easy to do since they all saw her destroy a town
>Mama plans to leave LinLin for Marines to pick-up and goes off to get her paycheck
>CP0 decides they can't have the "saint" running around lest she get uncovered by someone else and the WG's plot be exposed. Giants are rare already in the Marines and they would lose what few have joined at this point.
>Try and detain her, she resists and is killed instead.
>Devil Fruit power manifests on the island where a lone Lin Lin is crying and searching for her mother
>She eats it in a fit of hunger
>Now she has both her retard strength and the power to insta-take down anyone who fears her
>????
>Then we get to the present.
>>
>>157977335
They don't reflect good, neutral, and bad. All 3 have the same mean expression.
>>
>>157977333
It says it in japanese. I checked with the anime for the dialogue.
>>
>>157975625
I assume you mean "DF user" since we know that regular people eating two DFs will die for sure, but where did he say that?
>>
>>157977578
because bb just sees them all as the same opportunity. he was fine just coasting (neutral) under wb, he was fine helping prisoners (good) and fine capturing ace (bad). bb does whatever gives him the best advantage.
>>
Is the Island Mother Caramel made her new orphanage Whole Cake Island? Meaning that Big Mom hasn't left the island and is still waiting for Caramel to come back after all these years?
>>
>>157977659
No they hopped across Giant Islands via Caramels connections. So once BM falls, mugiwaras will have much more than just elbaf on their side.
>>
>>157977650
Helping prisoners is good now? Those people were all mass murderers.
>>
>>157977432
Can't be cerberus that allows him to have other devil fruits. Marco wouldn't have mentioned his body being different if that was the case. Something has to be different about his body, and I know some people like to him dealing with pain, but i doubt it.
>>
File: IMG_0087.jpg (19KB, 205x286px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0087.jpg
19KB, 205x286px
>>157967665
So some fat little kid is super strong for no goddamn reason at all?
>whole character based upon obnoxious gluttony with inexplicable invincibility
>>
>>157977758

conjoined twins.

He's got two quado's on him.
>>
>>157971523
>Stop reading what I don't like
>>
Anyone else feel sorry for loli linlin? I know she turns into a legit terrible person, but the 5/6 year old version didn't knowingly do anything wrong.
>>
Big Toddler is a monster
>>
>>157971523
I've been reading One Piece for like 15 years. I'm not stopping till it ends, I die, or Oda dies.
>>
>>157978078
>what is retard strength
>>
>>157971523
>go read something better
You do know you can read more than one series at the same time right?
>>
>>157977463
this is retarded and exactly what feeds the cerebrus fags

Luffy and Zoro recognized BB's moxie through his speech. They were acknowledging that he wasn't just some drunk sitting around the dock, that he was probably a man who people followed.

To say instead that Zoro and Luffy (especially that early in the story) magically suspected that he had some sort of mutant body even though nothing outwardly suggests so is just dumb.

That whole scene was BB's grand entrance, Oda made an effort to start to show that he was a peer to Luffy, and he used their dialogue to show that they acknowledged that.
>>
>>157974428
She flipped the island to one side and ate everyone and as they slid down to their new home in the endless abyss of Mom's belly.
>>
For some reason, BB being a cannibal is real fucking fitting.
>>
Holy shit I just had an epiphany.
You know how inanimate objects can "eat" devil fruits?

You can gain someone's devil fruit power by eating them, but what if you make A FRUIT eat them?
That's how the BB pirates are doing it.
>>
I feel this is just the Oda way of teasing the edgyfags. It's more likely Caramel departed with kids and left Linlin in the island for the marines/cp0 get her later.
>>
The flashback is over guys, if Oda wanted to show us anything else, how Linlin ate a DF, how the WG is using her, he would have shown us. Work with what you got and stop trying to add details that don't exist to fit your theory, Rogerbase.
>>
>>157977080
Cerberus zoan
>>
>>157977351
She's literally playing house till this day, and she pretends they are all the orphans she ate. Shit's fucked up.
>>
>>157979333
They probably just bring all kinds of fruits that can turn inta a Devil's fruit and kill someone then eat the replacement that appears right besides them.
>>
File: Whitebeard_Defeats_John_Giant.png (1MB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
Whitebeard_Defeats_John_Giant.png
1MB, 1280x720px
Is it wrong that watching John Giant getting his asshole wrecked by Whitebeard one of my favorite scenes?.
>>
This is all just a trick from Oda, killing kids from a disease is one thing, but he wouldn't have them eaten alive.

Either those underworld peeps are the kids all grown up or they'll show up again at some point.
>>
>>157977463
And what Shanks said about BB. Shanks scar was done by BB, so BB was already pretty strong before having the current devil fruits we know about.

>>157978078
We still don't know for what reason Linlin is like that. Look at her parents, they are common human beings, but Linlin is something else like those kids that Caesar tried to turn into giants.
>>
>>157976657
He has Doc Q, maybe he is a pretty good surgeon.
>>
>>157978537

This is horrible of me to say, but I actually don't feel particularly bad for Linlin right now. She's unable to control her strength or hunger, and she's a danger to people around her. And nobody's held her accountable for it. If there was a chance that she was made this way I would feel more bad, but so far it seems like she's just always been this mass of need that destroys everyone.

So really she's awful, but the adults who did nothing to stop this are worse.
>>
>"Tea Party gets thrown into turmoil! Yonkou's true strength unveiled!"

How fucked are Luffy and Bege?
>>
>>157977515
>My dad is 64 now
>Reads One Piece every week
If he won't make it, I will read the chapters to him from the this side of the world.

He is still not sure, if she ate them all.
>>
Eating a person won't give you the DF powers, if it were the case we would have seen it as a normal practice in Impel Down and more places around the world. There is no way to get someone DF power other than kill the user and then wait for the DF to respawn in the world, or be Black Beard with his succ powers.
>>
That's pretty dark for One Piece
>>
>>157974428
If the first one she ate was Caramel, explain to me how the fuck could the other escape/restrain her?
>>
File: 1487382084265.jpg (35KB, 288x447px) Image search: [Google]
1487382084265.jpg
35KB, 288x447px
>>157967665
That's just dark. Think about it for a second. This is the most selling manga in Japan right now and every kids and teenagers are gonna read this arc.
>>
So how many more breakdowns is Pudding going to suffer before she ends up as a crying wreck on the ground?
>>
>>157981830
>Eating a person won't give you the DF powers, if it were the case we would have seen it as a normal practice in Impel Down and more places around the world. There is no way to get someone DF power other than kill the user and then wait for the DF to respawn in the world, or be Black Beard with his succ powers.
Because canibalism is barbaric even by WG standards. Plus no one knows if it does or not that's why it was brought in as a theory.
>>
>>157983404
These are truly dark times.
>>
>>157968371
YOU'RE A NUT! You're crazy in ze coconut!
>>
>>157975016
>AHHHHHHH
>>
>>157975216
Half of them would be already in her stomach by time they realised something was wrong and screamed. Facing horror like that you would probably be paralyzed expecially the kids. Caramel was either eaten first or tried to take her down, after all she was her meal ticket.
>>
>>157977341
The Little king is. The red circle covers it up, but you can see it here
>>157975395
Pretty dumb for a One Meme Man poster aren't ya?
>>
Rewatching episode 0 and seeing Crocodile made me realize something.. they only show him from behind, you can't see his face at all.

Why would they do that only for Crocodile? Did his face look different when he was younger? In fact, what gave him that huge scar, looks almost like surgery?
>>
>>157984897
oda couldnt think of a younger face I guess? I mean that was 20+ years ago when that happened I think.
>>
oh god.....
this is.....
this is too scary .....
it's canibalism.........
I don't like it.....
I don't like it at all.....
>>
>>157985766
2dark4onepiece
>>
We need a "Pudding is a good girl" edit for "Big Mom didn't eat the children"
>>
>>157985766
Did you somehow forget that cannibalism has been a part of One Piece since East Blue?
>>
File: tumblr_inline_mqomixODio1qz4rgp.png (126KB, 500x517px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_inline_mqomixODio1qz4rgp.png
126KB, 500x517px
>>157983404

>Implying this never happened
>>
File: Kumate.png (322KB, 778x1200px) Image search: [Google]
Kumate.png
322KB, 778x1200px
>>157988700
And then there's the Kumate Tribe.
>>
>>157988700
>>157988714
>self-cannibalism to save a kid's life
>gag cannibals
yeah, not comparable
>>
>>157975745
the flashback is over dude. she snapped back to reality. it's pretty clear that carmel abandoning her was an illusion to protect her sanity. and seeing the picture broken shattered the illusion, reminding her of the truth
it's pottery
>>
>>157975793
she's just stupid, remember the bear and wolf? carmel didn't teach her it was wrong, and the other kids always ran from her, making her believe what she did was nothing wrong
>>
>>157988700
>Grown man cutting off his own leg as a way to increase his chances of survival
>>157988714
>One funny panel

>This is somehow comparable to a kid chomping on others kids.
>>
>>157988750
>>157989221
Why? Why do you persist on this course?
>>
linlin ate carmel first, and got her powers, then after she ate the other kids she was able to bring them to life as her "children" many years later/
it would explain why her kids look a lot like the people at the orphanage, even though she devoured all of them
>>
>>157975771
mountbeard is a wuss for not killing linlin.
he should've bisected her
>>
File: dong.gif (986KB, 360x206px) Image search: [Google]
dong.gif
986KB, 360x206px
>>157980663
nah, it's fine
the part where he drops the weapon and uses his hands to "pull at the air itself" was amazing though
>>
>>157968670
>Mother was about to sell her
>Linlin now has Mother's fruit
These two facts contradict each other if we go with the "abandoned" hypothesis. Mother would have tried never to see Linlin again, and so even if she died normally, her fruit wouldn't have been near Linlin.
>>
File: tmp_24876-UR1AWlY42146921.jpg (10KB, 441x408px) Image search: [Google]
tmp_24876-UR1AWlY42146921.jpg
10KB, 441x408px
>>157967665
Big mom eats people to get devil fruits

Blackbeard gives them fellatio
>>
>>157975815
>background character
Oda never forgets.
Doflamingo was a "background character" for hundreds of chapters
>>
>>157978078
She's a mutant.
And what, never met a "special needs" kid with RETARD STRENGTH?
>>
>>157980949

>he wouldn't have them eaten alive.

Why not
>>
File: 575604749294.gif (940KB, 627x502px) Image search: [Google]
575604749294.gif
940KB, 627x502px
>>157968275
Is she still a loli if she is also a giant?
>>
>>157967665
I hope kids escaped and only Caramel was eaten. No pun intended.
>>
Sometimes I wonder if people are actually this retarded or are trolling. How can anyone infer that everyone wasn't eaten at the party? Mama LITERALLY has mother's devil fruit she got from fucking EATING HER.

Oda isnt some rusemaster writer, he writes in a way elementary school kids can understand. You people actually physically disgust me because I know I share a world with you fucking morons.
>>
Oda here, let me explain quickly how devilfruits come back after the user's death.

When the user eats the fruit, they are enfused with it, and become an essence of that fruit.

When the user dies, they are buried, their essence planted into the earth. The earth absorbs that unique power and sprouts again.
>>
>>157992920
It would be too dark for One Piece.
>>
>>157995285
punk hazard
>>
what if the kids found out caramel was evil and attacked her while her retard bodyguard was distracted?

the only reason they put up with linlin is because caramel told them to do so
>>
>>157994306
The greatest questions are the ones we ask ourselves Jimmy.
>>
>>157995405

A series can get darker with time. Writers decide to adjust the tone of their stories for creative or even personal reasons. Wouldn't be unprecedented
>>
>>157968275
probably part of Hajrudins crew
>>
>>157995012
I personally didn't notice the first time but once it was even implied to me here everything clicked. My main problem was I didn't really identify all the half eaten stuff everywhere. Doubling down on your position of them not being eaten after it gets pointed out is far stupider. Admitting defeat does not make you worse than being entrenched in how wrong you are after logic was sent your way.
>>
>>157977274
Considering she was based on Mother Teresa her corruption was quite obvious imo.
>>
>>157977559
Did you just assume that person's gender?
>>
>>157973678
If you kill a person, the power's gone.
Can you see BB eating WB alive and whole? No?
Same's with most predators, the victim would be dead long before it's swallowed.
>>
>>157976374
>>157977020
>>157977449
It's possible that she only ate Carmel, while the rest fled.
They're probably keeping their mouthes shut for obvious reasons.
>>
>>157977758
He's a genetic chimaera.
Thread posts: 288
Thread images: 34

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.